What movie is this from ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What movie is this from ?

Ok, this quote just popped into my head. Why ? I have no idea. I remember the movie, but I wondered who else would know.

"The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11"

Ok, name that movie .................
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Airheads?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

nope. older .......

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076257/quotes
        Last edited by thetroy; 08-17-2008, 02:30 AM.

Comment

OK I gotta see that movie now.. some pretty good quotes!
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Even snatched one for me signature
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

The Kentucky Fried Movie - and no, I didn't have to click the IMDB link - I love that movie

Same guys that went on to make Airplane.

Here's one for you:

"Congratulations! I hear Edna's pregnant"
              "Yeah, and when I catch the guy....."
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Naked gun.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBblO...eature=related

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                  "In the past year, over 800,000 millions have died. Despite millions of dollars of research, death continues to be our nation's number one killer."
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Here's one for you:

"Congratulations! I hear Edna's pregnant"
                    "Yeah, and when I catch the guy....."

I recognized that from the wife's name alone. Reminds me of a good Rodney line. "My wife limited me to sex once a month. Don't feel too bad, I know 2 guys she cut out completely."

Since movie lines is this topic, anyone know what movie quote my signature line is OFFHAND (ie without cut and paste googling). I used to have a soundbyte of it which always gave me a chuckle in the delivery.
                    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I knew some of you guys would know it right off ! Man that movie gets me laughin' every time I see it. Amazon Women on the Moon is another funny kinda skit movie.

Comment

Amazon Women was their attempt at a sequel, but I didn't think it came out as well. It had some funny moments, but....

Metal - Can't say I recognize that line.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
                          I recognized that from the wife's name alone. Reminds me of a good Rodney line. "My wife limited me to sex once a month. Don't feel too bad, I know 2 guys she cut out completely."

Since movie lines is this topic, anyone know what movie quote my signature line is OFFHAND (ie without cut and paste googling). I used to have a soundbyte of it which always gave me a chuckle in the delivery.
                          Amadeus?
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            Amadeus?
                            Yep! It was said by the dude who played the principal in Ferris Buellers day off, the Duke of something, in regards to a piece. Mozart couldn't think of changing any notes, and that was the response.
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
                              Yep! It was said by the dude who played the principal in Ferris Buellers day off, the Duke of something, in regards to a piece. Mozart couldn't think of changing any notes, and that was the response.
                              Here's a youtube of that scene. He says it at 1:40 for those who want to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vci4wM6jDDM

Comment

Working...
                              X