<-----retarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <-----retarded

Soooooooo I posted a week or so ago about scoring some cheap cases. Finally got them up from my parent's house where I stowed em to my place. Re-arranging guitars, isn't this fun. Go to put one of my case-less Fusions in the Charvel Chainsaw......

Well, now shit. My Fusion doesn't HAVE a reverse headstock. Oh, but the CASE does. Fckin' idiot.

Guess I have an excuse to go out and get something to fit the case now at least.

Edited: to continue the stupidity, wrong forum, the arrow points at nothing.... I'm a frickin mess today. Those 14 empty beercans I saw this morning (who did that??) might have something to do with it.

Vass
    Last edited by Vass; 08-18-2008, 12:32 PM.

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Sounds like you are having a lovely hangover day...Enjoy!
      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

i am retarded too!!! it's fun.

i really am....and it can be fun. except for when you start walking funny, or stuttering, or can't remember that you talked to your girlfriend an hour before...

but all in all, being brain damaged and retarded hasn't been all that bad!!!! gotta love head injuries!! YAY!!!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Comment

Lol!
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              +1
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I thought this was a rant about the changes to the sharkfins next to the messages!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                  can't remember that you talked to your girlfriend an hour before
                  I thought that was a defense mechanism? Always worked for me.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

hahahaha, well if she was a bitch or a crappy person, then yeah!!! but she is super awesome and a really wonderful, giving woman....so it was kind of a bummer.
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

ha ha dont feel bad, one time i saw a listing on ebay that said jackson guitar case with a rediculously low BIN. i bought it and when it arrived i instantly noticed it was a foot longer than i expected.....got a damn jackson bass case

Comment

now THAT sucks!!!
                        GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
                        X