No announcement yet.

welcome back???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have any problems yesterday though I did the day before.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Guyver1 View Post
      what happened?
      We're getting HUGE!
      "POOP"

Comment

I got the "Domain Expired" page late Sunday and had "This Domain is Under Construction" all Monday but it worked today.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          I ran into the same thing. It said the Domain had expired. I typed in the address again and it did the same thing. Next day everything was working again. Weird.
          ok it was my turn , boring ass splash page - that read - site under construction.

ps - no crack pipe involved , just belgian beer ( that's right BUD LIGHT)
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Was down for me too, when i could log on next day i didn't see anyone post about it, and there were posts throught the day, so i didn't know wtf, but glad it's back.

Comment

It was only down for a few hours for me, worked fine at work.. got home, expired, logged in a few hours.. back up.
              USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
              USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

It was still down for me last night, but my ISP is based in Perth, the most isolated capital city in the world. I used a dns lookup online and edited my hosts file. I mean, I'm not addicted to this site at all, I waited 2 days!

Comment

Weird, I check out this site every day. Haven't had any issues. A bit slow a few times, but other than that....
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Mine was down from when I first looked Monday morning 'til lunchtime on Wednesday.
                    It has been hell.....

Comment

Working...
                    X