Moog Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moog Guitar

its fucking mind blowing, anyone heard of it. It came out this month i think.

Check out our other Moog Guitar YouTube videos.The Moog Guitar puts revolutionary new technology in the hands of the guitarist. Moog Music is known for build...

infinite sustain has been a concept i thought was only possible in the depths of space, but leave it to Moog.

Would get one if I was good enough to play jazz.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

that does look wicked cool ;

but why do they not show any chords\riffing ?
      is that a weakness ?
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Didn't Moog venture into the guitar market by adding components to a couple of late 70's Gibson models? I want to say it was the RD series. If I remember correctly, the units went over like a turd in a punch bowl.
        "POOP"

Comment

That's pretty damn cool. I really like the slide stuff they showed.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Man that's pretty fuckin cool!

Comment

For the $6500 that it costs, its has BETTER be fucking amazing. Though, the concept isnt new by any means... sustainers have been out for years now. And the muting is simply an amplified magnetic field dampening the strings, similar to if you put a passive pickup too close to the strings, just much stronger.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                that does look wicked cool ;

but why do they not show any chords\riffing ?
                is that a weakness ?
                IIRC, the Moog synth is a mono-tone instrument. You get one note at a time, and cannot do chords.

For a sustainer, chords don't usually sound as good as single note passages because different strings naturally have different sustain, so your thinner strings will stop vibrating while the thicker strings continue.

What the world needs is a sustainer that you can set the harmonics and intensity for each string. Imagine being able to set your high strings for one mode and your low strings for the other.

:drool:
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Did they just put an e-bow in a pickup? I'm confused.
                  Scott

Comment

Pretty much.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

So why is it $6500? The effects they showed were neat, but maybe $200-$300 neat, not $6500.
                      Scott

Comment

Shit.... talk about bad GAS. Unreal!

Comment

Working...
                        X