does any one else go running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any one else go running?

Ive been running for about 4 months and was wondering if any one else runs as well?
    no sig.....

During college semesters me and my best friend go running like 3 or 4 times a week. I combine that with hitting the weights, pays off, and I actually like running at night, really good way to clear the mind, IMO.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Get a punching bag and do front kicks, side kicks , back kicks and punches. It's the most fun work-out ever.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by asix View Post
        Ive been running for about 4 months and was wondering if any one else runs as well?

When I'm being chased.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

My exercise consists of walking up and down stairs at work. I really need to get back into my college routine of getting to the gym 4 times a week.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
            When I'm being chased.
            and running away from satan?
            no sig.....

Comment

Or anyone else who might make me miserable or may mess my crap up. Let me assure you though... I stand my ground when it comes to old ladies and anyone in the 8th grade or less.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by asix View Post
                I don't run, but I do walk on a treadmill daily. I have been gradually increasing my walking speed. I am currently up to a medium paced walk.

Are you going to run races/marathons?
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

"sorry I missed your call, I'm outside running"
                  "POOP"

Comment

Every Monday after work - 6 miles...some days slower than others... :ROTF:
                    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I used to in school...Tried training for it a couple years ago because I was seeing a girl who ran 4 mi twice a day...I'm just not built for it anymore...My cardio was okay...It was the impact....I would need to be as lean as I can be before doing more than a couple k....
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I usually run 1.5 - 2 miles four times a week. That is pretty much my max. If I didn't smoke, I could probably get better times. I can do 2 miles in about 15 - 17 mins.

Comment

yep...I have for a few years. I do between 2.8 and 3.5 miles (depending on how I feel) every other day, sometimes more but it averages 4 times a week or so. I've been thinking about doing early morning runs before work every day.

its a must for me or I get unhealthy real quick...I dotn want to diet so I run getting old sux heheh
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I do 3-4 times a week for 15-20 minutes combines with 50 push-ups and sit-ups. It's worked pretty well for me. I've lost about 45 pounds since last fall and I lost a majority of it this year.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I do about 4 miles 4 nights/week, and one long run each week (last week was 18 miles). Training for a marathon o the 20th

Comment

Working...
                              X