No announcement yet.

does any one else go running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 miles in the morning 4 or 5 days a week. I've been real busy lately but I used to bike ride to and from a local school track(5 mi. round trip) and run 3 to 4 mi. at the track on Saturdays and Sundays also. I hate when I don't get to run.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I try to run sometimes but I'm just too lazy. In high school I could run 3 miles in about 20 minutes or just under, but now I would be fighting to do it in 24 minutes.

I did manage to lose 15 lbs so far this year though - might try to learn how to skate and play some ice hockey this fall/winter to get into better shape.

Comment

thetroy

hockey will do it. If I still played hockey I wouldnt need to run. nothing pushes me like a fight for a loose puck breaking away from someone trying to defend me on a sheet of ice.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah I played in a few IM games back at school and it was the most fun and most tiring sport ever.

Comment

I run 1 mile and walk 1 mile every day.Do some arobic stair stepping too plus the crunches and lower ab excersizes.Got back into Tia Chi and Mu Tai.
            Weighed 242 early last year and weigh 164 now.Does it work who knows!
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Run about 1 1/2 miles 3 times a week. Keeps me ready for my fitness test every 6 months. I prefer to do the running at night, not only less cars to deal with, but I find it very relaxing.
              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Working...
              X