what have you been working on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
    I'm definitely among the worst of the players here.
    Im sure im pretty much at the bottom of that list

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde06 View Post
      Im sure im pretty much at the bottom of that list
      im going to guess that i AM the single worst player here, im getting better... and its shocking to play something a couple months ago i couldn't do at all and actually get it right, but i still suck

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        i have been working on not shitting my drawers. i OD'd on fiber today. it sucks. my ass has become a cannon......ughhh, here comes ANOTHER blast. gotta run!!!!
        I'll gladly trade you. While you work on not shitting your drawers, I mostly work on cleaning mine out! . It's not the fiber that gets to me. That kinda binds me up. It's corn on the cob that turns my ass into a salad shooter.

As for the worst player on this forum, I am the undisputed king. And I'm willing to kick the mortal shit outta anyone who tries to steal my crown.

On a more serious note, I've been working on one particular song for so long I prolly should just hang it up. I'm seriously way too short on skills to pull it off.... either solo from Beyond The Realms Of Death. One of my absolute favs. Best power ballad ever until I hose it all up. I fuggin suczorz.
        In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

Working...
        X