X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Your a fuckin' hero man, major good vibes comin' your way!

Comment

Guardian angel. Cool.
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

WOW! How is she doing? That is very stressful. Been there and done it. It is alot to handle. You did the best you could and hope it is a happy ending.

colt

Comment

The world would be a better place with more people like you.
            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
            --horns666 - 12/29/08
            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Way to go,man.A true example of "Grace under Pressure"...........
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Great news! I just had a visit with Mom, Dad and baby girl. She has been released from the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. If you don't know CPR please look into taking a class. Most local Fire dept's and the Red Cross offer classes. They only take about 5 hrs and you could make a diffrance. I haven't had a class in almost 10 years but it is amazing how it all comes back in a time of need. Although in this case I do believe there was divine intervention!

Comment

Wow, that is great news! They are so lucky you were there or some bad things would have happened. You should take comfort in knowing you saved a little girl's life.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Dude! Awesome news!

Comment

That great news! So are you sleeping better now?
                      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                        Great news! I just had a visit with Mom, Dad and baby girl. She has been released from the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. If you don't know CPR please look into taking a class. Most local Fire dept's and the Red Cross offer classes. They only take about 5 hrs and you could make a diffrance. I haven't had a class in almost 10 years but it is amazing how it all comes back in a time of need. Although in this case I do believe there was divine intervention!
                        +1000

I've taught a first aid course, I think it's a skill that no one has an excuse not to know.
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X