Gas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas!!

Just got a call from a good friend telling me that gas is going to 5.50 at midnight, due to the projected damage from the brewing hurricane. I just went to the station and they limited me to 10 gallons per vehicle and only regular unleaded. May not happen, but it may, if you're still awake go fill up if you live in the southeast or southwest. It may save you a few bucks.

Marc

Holy! That's starting to get into our price range ($1.30 per liter, AKA 5.20 a gallon). I hope ours doesn't go up to much more.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I heard its mostly Tennesse right now thats effected.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        I heard its mostly Tennesse right now thats effected.
        LOL! I filled up in TN for $3.42 yesterday.

Comment

Ya know, I wonder.
          I've seen a few articles but I just remembered
          I went to fill up today and the pump was set to less than a trickle output.
          I got $7 (~2gal) in the amount of time it would normally have given me a full tank
          I was pissed and impatient so I bolted, wasn't gonna wait 30 min for tank to fill up lol

Fuk, and it will only last me a day
          Gotta hit another tomorrow, hope the cost isn't "adjusted"

Comment

Gas here went up 30 cents/gal from what it was yesterday.
            EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

This whole gas and oil thing really pisses me off. OPEC is cutting oil production by 500,000 barrels a day to counter the recent slide in oil prices. That is bullshit. Now they are flat out telling us that they are fucking us. First excuse when prices shot up was supply and demand. Now that we drive less and use way less, they are lowering the supply. We should have began drilling years ago.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You know what else sucks? This will be their excuse to run gas prices up by quarters and dollars like they did during Katrina. It was nice seeing "cheap" gas for a little while, but that seemed like just a flash in the pan.

Comment

Gas is still around 3.45 at the Wawa out by Tanger.
                  Scott

Comment

It only went up 50 cents here in South Carolina, to 4.00 a gallon, hopefully it wont go any higher.

Comment

I got my fill up just a bit ago for 3.52, much lower than a majority of the surrounding stations who boosted to 3.80+

Hit a Pantry/Kangaroo , which from the news was supposed to be limiting to 10gal.
                      I locked the handle and sat in car, and it went all the way to 17

www.gasbuddy.com to hunt close to real-time gas prices in your area. See who's milking it and who's not.

Comment

It supposedly went up 15 cents/liter here! that's $1.50 a liter or 5.50 a gallon for you Americans.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                        X