Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austrian Death Machine (Ahhhnolds band!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austrian Death Machine (Ahhhnolds band!!)

Austrian Death Machine's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Side project of As i lay dying vocalist Tim Whatshisnameagain? with special guest The Governator Ahhhnold Schwarzenegger!

as it's title suggest, the CD is Total Brutal. and it is frickin amazing!! Lambesis totaly takes the piss out of arnold and delivers some of the most crushing riffs you can imagine.
    a friend got the album yesterday and i've been listening to it ever since. the quality of the whole thing is so awesome, it's embarrasing for real bands, cos they cant live up to this and even more so, cos it's been made as a joke

listen to it, then...

GET TO THE CHOPPAAAAAAAA!!!
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

A guy had that at work a few weeks ago and we listened to it during lunch.

Pretty funny stuff.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

They play the stuff here in phx everyday. The local DJ at KUPD got the band to play a show here at the summer scorcher show.
      USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
      USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Get to da choppa!!!

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

To be honest, it's not that bad...

"Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post

To be honest, it's not that bad...

if it was a normal run of the mill band, it'd be worth a listen.. twice. then you'd chuck it away, cos it would be boring, but because it's such a joke and taking the piss out of arnolds movies, it's brilliant
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
            X