Latest tat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest tat.

Pics aren't the greatest due to the ointment gloss.

Here's it's entire incarnation:
    Looked pretty rough at first...

Shapin up pretty good:

Final product (3 sittings and almost 4 months later) kicks ass!!:

Nice work... looks like you definitely had a lot of chair time put in on that one.
    -Rick

Comment

Holy shit..that's very well done.

Man, does that shit hurt?

I'm thinking it can't be too bad if you can sit thru that for hours..especially if I had a couple xannys is me. I'll be like fuggit..do everything..except my balls. Not even if the tattooer is awesomely hot because ..well..maybe I'll let out a fart or something. That would be wrong.

BTW..EVERYONE always assumes I have a tat for some reason..they always seemed shocked when I tell them I don't have a one!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        BTW..EVERYONE always assumes I have a tat for some reason..they always seemed shocked when I tell them I don't have a one!
        Me either! I'm too cute!

Nice tat!
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Me either! I'm too cute!

Nice tat!

I'll never get one. It's satan's work.

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

That's awesome, I dig it. Bill, they are like potato chips, you won't be able to stop once you start.
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Dudette...
              Killer tat Jeri !
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Sorry about the double post...I got up to go get some potato chips and when I came back my first post wasn't there. It delayed or something, so then I posted the next one. To me, "dude" is like "California guys", the word transcends gender.
                I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Very cool, Jeri! I've got the itch to get another one again.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice work Jeri. I always love to see good coverup work like that.

I've got "short sleeves", thinking about extending them to Jersey length.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Wow... that's nice work there.
                      I'm getting my first one, as soon as I can figure out what it's gonna be.
                      I've wanted one forever, but have yet to decide on what it will be.
                      GRRRRRRRR
                      Any good suggestions for commiting to one's first tat???
                      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                      --floydkramer

Comment

A heart with "Mom" in it?

Don't ask me, my first tat was the Grim Reaper. Can't get much more cheesy than that.
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

LOL
                          Well, I'm happy I didn't go with the VH logo back in the day.
                          Waiting has proven a good thing so far.
                          But... I am getting one soon!
                          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                          --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks guys. I really like how our artist works and his vision. I give him a general idea a few weeks out. A week before, he shows me some ideas..and we hammer it out from there. I have 2 more pieces to go on this arm, then this sleeve will be done.

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson
                              That's awesome dude. Bill, if you ever get one, look out, they are addictive.
                              Originally posted by quadperson View Post
                              That's awesome, I dig it. Bill, they are like potato chips, you won't be able to stop once you start.
                              however they can effect your memory

Sweet work, Jeri. I like the depth in that one.

spike, my first was a Chinese character that my mum gave me on a necklace when I was young. After a few years, the character started to break apart, so I figured I'd get it attached more permanently. It apparently means "health & happiness" but even if it says "chicken with bean sprouts" I don't care, it was a gift from my mum
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X