• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine works fine on mac os!

Comment

worked OK with my PC.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Well, got the 120 gb ipod. No problems at all. Everything works great. I read a few horror stories on the 120 as well as itunes but so far it's pretty much tits. Does anone know, can you import video to itunes from dvd's or the internet or does it have to be from the itunes store?

Comment

I've read that it installs its own USB driver which isn't compatible with Vista. How's that for quality control?

In any case, last I heard they had fixed the driver so you shouldn't have any problems.

Just curious why you went with an iPod instead of one of the many other better featured devices (creative zen, sandisk sansa, microsoft zune, etc.)?
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            I've read that it installs its own USB driver which isn't compatible with Vista. How's that for quality control?

In any case, last I heard they had fixed the driver so you shouldn't have any problems.

Just curious why you went with an iPod instead of one of the many other better featured devices (creative zen, sandisk sansa, microsoft zune, etc.)?
            I've got about 600 cd's loaded into itunes. I've had 3 other ipod models and needed something with more room. I did find a program that converts youtube video to mp4 and to the ipod. Pretty cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy View Post
              Does anone know, can you import video to itunes from dvd's or the internet or does it have to be from the itunes store?
              It is possible but it can be a pain. You can use the aforementioned program that Creepy is talking about or you can use certain websites.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Well, got the 120 gb ipod. No problems at all. Everything works great. I read a few horror stories on the 120 as well as itunes but so far it's pretty much tits. Does anone know, can you import video to itunes from dvd's or the internet or does it have to be from the itunes store?
                I was just working that out myself last night! I used DVD Decrypter to rip the new Tarot concert from the dvd, and then used Videora to convert it. So I was watching Marco and gang in concert on my commute this morning!

both bits of software are free too. very important for a tightass like me

So you know what I'll be doing for the next couple of nights - I've got about 40 concert dvds to get on my Ipod
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I found vixy converter for putting youtube vids on. Works great!

Comment

I found vixy converter for putting youtube vids on. Works great!
                    Thanks! I was actually going to ask what it was. I have some stuff I wanna put on iTunes so i think I'll do that with this program.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                    X