No announcement yet.

need your opinion....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just roll with it. age shouldnt matter at all in my opinion. As long as she's not looking for a sugar daddy to pay her bills its all good
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well, I imagine that's a subject that is of a higher order of sensitivity for a teacher. I've got a few friends who are teachers and - like you - I know this would make them uncomfortable. You're certainly not doing anything that is illegal nor immoral.

Nonetheless, do you think this might affect your career in some way? The way your principal or the other teachers might view and/or treat you at work? If so, tread lightly.

Otherwise, enjoy it for what it is.

Comment

If she listens to MILEY CYRUS run!
        RUN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROTF:
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

You're living the dream, man.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's to SEEGEE too..he's happy!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There's little tricks to dating younger women.

First, you can't be a jealous person. Young chicks are going to look at young men.

Second, don't let comments from older men and women bother you. They're jealous as hell.

Third, realize that she's gonna want to do things with people her age. If you can't keep up, encourage her to have fun.

Fourth, be totally honest and communicate what you want from the relationship from the very start.

Fifth, be considerate of her likes and dislikes.

Finally, don't treat her like a kid. She's a woman, just a young woman.

Best of luck!
              "POOP"

Comment

Are you kidding mark?
                Enjoy!
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                  Are you kidding mark?
                  About what?
                  "POOP"

Comment

feeling guilty, etc (markD)
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Marks-A-Lot
                      "POOP"

Comment

LOL
                        Glad it's not permanent Marker
                        --floydkramer

Comment

hahahahahahaha - good advice from all. thanks!!!
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X