Text Messaging and Driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
    ...will have to use a special in-ass dialing device because its gunna be so far up there that they can receive calls with thier fuckin tonsils!...
    So I guess that'd be Bluetooth for the Browneye, huh?
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Well, that's one of the perks you get as a cop...free food, pussy, donuts, and even get to shoot people..its alot of laughs!!!

Jealous?..Take the civil service exam!

Don't worry, sometimes cellphones bite cops in the ass!! Especially when they're trying to arrest a violent drunken assfuckl. Funny, You can NEVER make an ass whoopin' look good on camera. Cops should wave and a smile, and say "hi mom", it would look so much better on the news ..

The fuggin' police have it made..take the civil service exam and work a zone car..that's easy money!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

C ..I agree man. But the odds a cop rear ends you because he's on the phone..well, that's slim. Unless, he's chasisin a felony tool..Besides, what If Officer Niggemeyer did side swipe you..and he said he was sorry and took care of everything. Well then, wouldn't that would be an honor ..sure it would!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
          What we could do, in theory, is make it much tougher to get and keep a license and also make the changes in insurance premiums due to at-fault accidents be INSANE. As in along the lines of:

If you are determined to be at fault in an accident, your insurance rate triples. Have this occur for each and every accident and bad drivers will quickly have to be very rich to stay on the road.

Then what you get is a bunch of uninsured drivers, and fucked if you get hit by one of them.

Comment

As far as I know it is illegal to drive uninsured.

I've never had the pleasure of dealing with that situation but it seems like the uninsured driver should simply have to pay for your repairs out of pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
              Then what you get is a bunch of uninsured drivers, and fucked if you get hit by one of them.
              That happened to me..I'll feel that for the rest of my life. Fucker did it on purpose too (stolen car/gun/ Lb of coke) ..BUT I caught him and, he's got the scars to show it!!!

THAT FUCK IS STILL IN JAIL!!!

Fuggums..

Comment

I'm pretty sure (I remember reading some news story\I'll try to dig it up)that emergency vehicles(police ,ambulances ....etc.)are not required to have insurance ,and if your luck is poor enough to get hit by them\thier fault - it's still up to you to repair your vehicle.

In fact 1 county police department had issued a no chase policy ,on account of this.

I have to agree with AK , no new laws (especially for this) any act that happens on account of this - there is already a law for.

Unfortunatly - making this a law will probalbly happen ,as it would be a cash cow
                But as a society it is shamefull that we need stupidity laws !
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Well, that's one of the perks you get as a cop...free food, pussy, donuts, and even get to shoot people..its alot of laughs!!!

Jealous?..Take the civil service exam!

Don't worry, sometimes cellphones bite cops in the ass!! Especially when they're trying to arrest a violent drunken assfuckl. Funny, You can NEVER make an ass whoopin' look good on camera. Cops should wave and a smile, and say "hi mom", it would look so much better on the news ..

The fuggin' police have it made..take the civil service exam and work a zone car..that's easy money!!!
                  No offence to you Horns but I would or could never work as a LEO I have personally seen too many instances of cops throwing out the 4th ammendment to get a bust than falsifying on the report to make it stick for a misdemeanor beef. I would only be contributing to the problem.

Dont get me wrong there are good cops out there but not to many.

Also I am aware that most people that get arrested tell on themselves 90% of the time because they really dont know what their rights as a citizen are. They dont know that they dont have to talk to cops or show ID if they are walking on the street unless they fit the description of a perp that just commited a crime in the area then they can be detained.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    If you are Canadian its cool, you guys can ban and socialize all the crap you want.
                    Heck yes we can!
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

AK...yep, that's true, except the "not too many" good cops. I worked with many..and few shit ones. The bad ones weed themselves out. But you're slightly mistaking..ALL ammendments may be revoked at any time. The police can do ANYTHING they want as long as they articulate their actions...A N Y T H I N G....

Now, think about it. Anyone can be at their mercy at anytime. They have the credibility and know the game inside out..its a balance of power and CYA.

Now, with THAT said..they're MUST be more good ones than bad..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        AK...yep, that's true, except the "not too many" good cops. I worked with many..and few shit ones. The bad ones weed themselves out. But you're slightly mistaking..ALL ammendments may be revoked at any time. The police can do ANYTHING they want as long as they articulate their actions...A N Y T H I N G....

Now, think about it. Anyone can be at their mercy at anytime. They have the credibility and know the game inside out..its a balance of power and CYA.

Now, with THAT said..they're MUST be more good ones than bad..
                        You know the saying goes "You can beat the wrap but you cant beat the ride."

It is always best not to mouth off to a cop because they can kick your ass right there if no one is around or drop you off on the wrong side of town. They can charge you with anything and put you in jail but then its up to you to fight it in court, not to consent to any searches at the scene and threaten to file a complaint with IA. Most people are not aware of things like that.

It seams like most cops are decent but there is that grey area its not like you are either a good cop or bad cop. Sometimes you may fib a report to CYA but you are putting a pedo or POS in jail so it OK since they will do more harm staying out on the streets.

I think that the real true "Boy Scout" cops that wont even make a slight fib on a report is getting rare now a days.

Otherwise I do agree that most cops are generally good.

Comment

.. ..AK, I can't argue a damn thing there.

You definitely get the jist..

Comment

Working...
                          X