Plane crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane crash

Blink-182 drummer in plane crash. Critical condition!!

A~
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Perry and Degraw were not on the plane.

Here's another link to the story, a bit more accurate:
    Not your fault, STL, the MSNBC story is poorly written.
    Last edited by Cygnus X1; 09-20-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I liked some of blink's stuff. It was good as for as punk pop went. Travis is an awesome drummer regardless of the genre he plays. Hope he can pull through and recover from this.

Comment

I think it's an awful situation, not a fan of his music, but he was a cool drummer and had some neat musical ideas, I think it's a shame when anyone gets in a situation like this, it could end his career is the burns are bad enough, but it could have been worse, he could have been one of the 4 that died, Travis and Adam are extremely lucky without a doubt!

C

Comment

I love his drumming, speedy recovery mate!

Comment

I used to be a big fan of Blink 182......when I was in 3rd grade. Hope he and the other guy recover!

Comment

Travis Barker is a great drummer .... I hope for the best for both guys!

Comment

The burn unit is the worst place to be in the hospital...

I was never a fan of his music but I remember when they first became famous he was on MTV still teaching drums like he did before for all the kids in his neighborhood. I always thought that was cool since he did not really have to do that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                  travis barker is a great drummer .... I hope for the best for both guys!

+100

Comment

Working...
                  X