Geico has gone too far!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geico has gone too far!!!

First they bombard us with commercials and now I guess since I didn't switch over to them they sent this little fucker after me!! I caught him sneaking into my house.

He was released safely to try and save other people money on their car insurance.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

LOL, Anoles are cool. I'm surprised you caught him, they are bloody quick.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Does he have the little British accent?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's great!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Sorry to inform you but thats a Progressive agent. Geico uses Gecko's.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Does he have the little British accent?
            He sure does....That's why I was able to catch him...I think he'd been out partying wif Keef Richards last night.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              Sorry to inform you but thats a Progressive agent. Geico uses Gecko's.
              You have that wrong my good friend...Progressive uses Assholes not Anoles. :ROTF:

Comment

:ROTF:
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X