No announcement yet.

Live Cashback thing from the Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got over $500 into my paypal account today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

So does this apply to E-Bay purchases currently? if so, how do I use it? I was on live.com but saw nothing about E-Bay on there. Also, can this be combined with the 10% off that E-Bay is currently offering? If so, how do I go about using both of them?
      Thanks in advance.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

i used cash back and a 10% ebay rebate at the same time no problem.
        You just buy thru cashback like normal, and when you go to pay you can put in the redemption code in the box there.
        all my money has came thru, once i got an email from live saying i !Earned Cashback! But i hadn't bought anything, it was a purchase i had made a month prior and had processed already, so it was like a duplicate, ok cool, lol. Then i got another email like the next day, taking it back.

Comment

You do a search on live.com for what you want, and look for Ebay. I did that and searched for what I wanted, and at the top of the Ebay auction, it mentioned live cashback.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            You do a search on live.com for what you want, and look for Ebay. I did that and searched for what I wanted, and at the top of the Ebay auction, it mentioned live cashback.
            I did that and found the item on E-Bay through Live.com but I don't see anything on the E-Bay page about the Live.com rebate even if I hit BIN. I didn't hit the confirm button because of that, just checked by hitting the first BIN button. I don't want to commit to buying something if there is no rebate.
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Buyer beware: I did all of the above, had the Live cashback icons throughout my Ebay purchase, and still got ripped off. No e-mail message from Ebay to "activate" the cashback offer. Nearly a month later, no responses from Ebay and Live.com is still "investigating".

I wonder what it would take to file a small claims case against Microsoft? Fuckers.

Comment

Looks like it's over...

Comment

Yeah... I just checked the auction I was watching and it's gone... %$#@%&*.....

Comment

Working again today when I searched for "PS3" on live.com

Tried searching for charvel first and no go but PS3 is working.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      Buyer beware: I did all of the above, had the Live cashback icons throughout my Ebay purchase, and still got ripped off. No e-mail message from Ebay to "activate" the cashback offer. Nearly a month later, no responses from Ebay and Live.com is still "investigating".

I wonder what it would take to file a small claims case against Microsoft? Fuckers.

I guess I have been lucky, done 5 deals with Ebay/Live this month and everyone has been fine with the cashback. All of it is showing pending in my account. I wish I could say the same for all the sellers I bought from on ebay. I'm still trying to get my money back for the dinged guitar I bought and it's been a week since I sent it back and he signed for it. Now I'm out the guitar and my money... freakin' paypal...

Comment

I thought that you could only do it 3 times? Do you have more than one account? And yes, ps3 always gets you through to ebay with the live icon. Use ps3 to get the live.com link to ebay. Then you have 30 minutes to find something and buy it with paypal and bin.

Comment

Ohhh... use a PS3 search on live.com, to get into ebay with, THEN do a search for something else?

Interesting, thanks! will try...

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                            I thought that you could only do it 3 times? Do you have more than one account? And yes, ps3 always gets you through to ebay with the live icon. Use ps3 to get the live.com link to ebay. Then you have 30 minutes to find something and buy it with paypal and bin.
                            It's 12 times per ebay account...
                            1. You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of twelve (12) Online Sessions per account on www.eBay.com. Once you have completed twelve (12) Online Sessions under any eBay.com account, you will no longer be eligible to receive Cashback Rewards for purchases made under such eBay.com account. ;
                            2. In addition to the restrictions set forth above, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases on www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per user cap set forth in the Microsoft Service Agreement;

Comment

Ohhh... use a PS3 search on live.com, to get into ebay with, THEN do a search for something else?

Exactly my friend

Comment

I tried that but still see nothing about the rebate once I'm on E-Bay. Anyone else having any luck with this to search for guitar stuff on E-Bay and get the discount?
                                Rudy
                                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X