Clear All

go to live.com
    search for cheap wii
    Find the ebay link and click it, should say 25% right now
    ebay page opens with term searched "cheap wii"
    logo should be at top of page in green/red "Microsoft Cashback %%"
    Search for whatever u want in that 'session'
    Auction must be BIN with paypal
    before the actual commit is clicked, it should have the logo with a total beside it (25%, up to $200 max)
    you'll see it in 60 days
    create a cashback acct, tie paypal acct name to cashback acct, they'll transfer the cashback no fees

Ummm...
    Last edited by audiophile; 10-30-2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

What is the cashback account? Something it walks you through?

I have a hotmail/MSN account that lets me sign/log into LIVE.COM, that's not it is it?

Comment

O.K. so I finally signed up on live.com for cashback, hit BIN on E-Bay with the cashback symbol showing on the page after reaching it through Live.com, paid through Paypal again with the cashback symbol showing on each page of the process. I see a thing that says click on my messages and from there click on get my cashback. However it shows 0 dollars pending, do I just continue to wait till that pending amount shows up in there or did something not work right? And yes, I realize they don't actually send the money to you till 60 days but should I be seeing something saying xxx$ pending?
        Thanks for the help with this fellow JCFers
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Finally got an e-mail from them today so it looks like it will work
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Coolness. Now if what i want pops up on a decent BIN, I'll be stylin...

No one ever answered. I have a Hotmail addy and can "sign in" to live.com, is that all I need? or is there some seperate account to sign up for?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
              Coolness. Now if what i want pops up on a decent BIN, I'll be stylin...

No one ever answered. I have a Hotmail addy and can "sign in" to live.com, is that all I need? or is there some seperate account to sign up for?
              Hey Cleavo, I don't know if Hotmail works for that but I think it does. I say this because when I signed up through Live.com it had me create a Windows Live ID, I think thats what its called, and I believe I saw a button that said Already Have a Windows ID? and options to sign using I *believe* Hotmail among a couple others. If you click on Sign In when at Live.com it might ask you if you have that account already so try signing in with it and see what happens. Good luck with your E-Bay search
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yeah, I have signed in to Live.com with that hotmail/MSN email ID. It let me search and did indicate on Ebay auctions that cashback was available. I just thought maybe there was more to it.

Have to break down and try. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                  Yeah, I have signed in to Live.com with that hotmail/MSN email ID. It let me search and did indicate on Ebay auctions that cashback was available. I just thought maybe there was more to it.

Have to break down and try. Thanks!
                  Sounds like it should work for you then as thats the same thing that popped up for me. You will also see the cashback thing showing on each page of Paypal as you go through the payment process.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Well, the 25% ended at midnight pst last night. I was gonna buy an amp and was just waiting for a confirmation from the seller for a local pickup. I get his confirmation this morning. great, I search ps3 to get into ebay and no more discount, none. Bummer. Hopefully it will come back before the auction ends.

Comment

I'd bet it'll be back sometime during the week of thanksgiving. That's the biggest shopping weekend of the year.

Comment

OK, I'm dumb. I signed up for live.com today. I can't seem to find any links to ebay auctions and don't see any cashback thingys on any ebay auctions. Is it over?

Comment

It's back up this morning. 25% off Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                            It's back up this morning. 25% off Ebay.
                            Yup, it was back yesterday. I got my amp.

Comment

How about some step by step instructions on how to go to live.com and get into ebay auctions where you can see the discount symbol ?

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
                                How about some step by step instructions on how to go to live.com and get into ebay auctions where you can see the discount symbol ?
                                easy.... go to www.live.com
                                Search for Charvel

you see this at the top of the results page.

Sponsored sites Charvel- www.ebay.com Live Search cashback
                                Buy Charvel. You may get 25% off with PayPal if eligible.

Click on the Live Search cashback link and you are good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X