X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Creepy!!

Have a good one!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

rock on!
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
      Have a good one!
      dude .. you post is 666! you made Bill proud
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I actually posted #666 in his home thread.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Hey thanks guys. I'm honored that your post count hit 666 in a thread for me. That's fuggin awesome!!! Enjoying some frosty beverages for the b-day. Wish I could partake in some other festivities but, my job dictates otherwise.

Comment

HBD, Creepy One!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Actually, that was post 665, so you're the neighbor of the Beast. Bill got #666, so he's the Beast. I would want to be Bill's neighbour. Just think of the awesome music that could be heard and all the guitar jamming that could be done.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Niehbour of the Beast.,, I think I rather like that!!

Comment

Hbd!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X