No announcement yet.

Priest, Megadeth and Testament tour in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK played an Explorer??? At Brum, Glen Tipton used a black Gibson Explorer, but rather than having the rear strap button in the usual place ie. mid-way down the guitar, he had it mounted on the top of the rear horn. It made the guitar look odd, but then his guitar position has always looked weird to me.

I did laugh when Halford popped up at the back (literally). With his cape and his staff, all I could think of was Spinal Tap. He actually looks like Max the bouncer from Phoenix Nights. I looked up from there and saw the drummer drop a stick he had twirled and threw into the air, this was all in the first number. I thought that it would be a dismal painful night.
    In the end, they shone through, thank fuck.

They never played "The Ripper" or "Beyond the Realms" though..... meh.

So did Rob Halford mention the "special thing" they are going to do later this year to celebrate 30 years since British Steel?
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I meant Tipton, I was pissed, and old...

No mention of the special thingy, but he did say they were going to be back soon. What's special, is he going to show us his thingy?
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Dunno, he said they were going to do something special. Maybe he's going to announce he's, like, gay or something?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah, can't be that.

I'm just glad they didn't play all of Nostradamus. That would be hell.

Have your ears stopped going "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" yet? That's it piggy, squeal.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          So did Rob Halford mention the "special thing" they are going to do later this year to celebrate 30 years since British Steel?
          Maybe he's gonna bring some British steel on stage, break the law and ram it down? I hope he takes a painkiller or he'll be screamin' for vengeance.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fuuuuuuucking heeeeell that's bad. Bend over Toejam, I feel a "Point of Entry" coming on.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"I Don't Need No Fuckin Band. I Am The Band!"
              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
              X