• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's way too young...

Comment

RIP brother Toby.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That is very sad news... rest in peace, Toby.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Did he die in a Plane crash and does he have a twin brother? I had another person I knew from another board in Switzerland die a few months ago. I am wondering if its the same person.

Sad to hear I based my CS order that is in my avatar on his specs.

Comment

Awwwww man, that sux. RIP!
            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Geez - same age as me...

RIP man....
              Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

OMG that sux. Toby and I used to talk quite a bit back when he had that guitar built. I'm so sorry to hear this
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Always sad to hear of someone's passing.

RIP Toby
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Sadly, I don't think we were established, and can't recall any converstaions we may had. I'm even more sad for our members that did know him.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh man that's way too young. RIP Toby.

Edit: I do realize he must have been before my time on here but it must be truly sad for the people who did know him.
                      Last edited by Ben...; 10-06-2008, 08:35 PM.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

thoughts and prayers to his family...very sad news.
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

RIP Toby.

Comment

RIP bro..
                            Check my bands!
                            www.myspace.com/magicktr
                            www.myspace.com/sinif64
                            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

RIP. That does suck. My condolences to his friends here.

I did not know him but I do remember the guitar and the posts.

Comment

We used to email daily. He was having that guitar done during the time my bigmouth and the bullseyes were being done and he was trying to get one of the 3d ontario plates for this guitar. I don't remember if he ever actually got it.

He was a really nice guy, very well spoken and intelligent. It's sad to hear this and he will be missed. Does anyone know how he died?
                                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                                X