• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Of Twisted Sister Now Willing To Take It

:ROTF:

The Onion rules.

Comment

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I wanna rock and work as a claims adjuster!
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

That's fuggin funny

Comment

Love the Onion!

Comment

That's awesome!
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

so great
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

They forgot to say that JJ French is still pissed that Ace got chosen over him in KI$$ and is trying to build relationships with $immon's to start taking it up the candy chute as their next scab.

Film at 11.

Comment

Update: Twisted Sister also isn't that hungry anymore, and can barely feel the fire.

Comment

I knew this was Onion-related as soon as I read thread title...
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X