Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tampa JCFers: gig spam

howdy all.

my band, autumn's pain, is opening the "southern rock's finest" show this saturday @ the state theater in st. pete, FL. the show is comprised of groups (or a group) containing members of the allman brother's band, molly hatchett, the outlaws, and some others.

i am kinda laughing because we really don't fit the bill. we aren't southern rock (well, i DO use the blues scale A LOT in my soloing, and i DO wear a black cowboy hat to cover my bald spot).

we are more of a commercial hard rock/alternative band.....we got the gig because we are the LEAST heavy original band in the tampa area. hahahahaha - we go from headlining our own shows with death metal openers, to opening for southern rockers!!!

anyway, show starts at 7pm. $15.00 @ the door. i imagine there wil be some awesome guitar playing/jamming from the bands all night, so if you ain't got nuffen to do, come and check it out!!!!

and if you mention "autumn's pain" at the door, we make $3.00!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!
Working...
X