Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar thieves captured red-handed, by a TV crew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar thieves captured red-handed, by a TV crew...

Okay, here's the situation, a couple has been robbing guitarstores in the nothern provinces of the Netherlands using a very *ahem* unique manner.

While the man talks to the people behind the counter or distracting salespersons, the woman, wearing a large dress does THIS...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

...And hangs up a similar guitar, but of a cheaper make back into the vacant spot. So far the couple has succesfully robbed a lot of stores of expensive Custom Shop Gibsons, Fenders and the like.

But just a few days ago they were caught. Because one of the shop owners who recently was robbed decided in addition to calling the cops to also call in the media, resulting in the local TV station to visit his store and him doing his (Angry) story. But just as shooting was underway, guess who walked in...

I don't need to translate all what is being said but you can clearly see how livid the shopkeeper is. I know the guy personally and I know him as a fun easy going person, I can only imagine how royally pissed he must have been.

As for the thieves, they walked with the wrong intentions into the wrong store at the wrong time.

Pretty calm dude for being livid, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      Pretty calm dude for being livid, haha...
      One of the things he says to the male half of the thieving duo is "You're extremely lucky that I can remain this calm, you scum!"

Trust me, I know him well enough to know that he was THIS close to exploding.

Comment

Glad they caught the assholes.
        What I want to know is who is the news chic at the beginning of the story?
        Very tasty lookin'
        -Rick

Comment

that happened in my m8ts shop, they lost a clapton start and they found a squire in its place on the rack.
          no sig.....

Comment

We're not going to take it. No, we ain't gonna take it. We only want to use it, to recooooooooord.

Comment

Crazy Dutch bastards!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                We're not going to take it. No, we ain't gonna take it. We only want to use it, to recooooooooord.

lol I enjoyed that.

Comment

I still say all thieves should be shot on sight.
                  You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                  You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                  --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                  --horns666 - 12/29/08
                  I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                  --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X