Songs that piss me off....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs that piss me off....

Now, I have returned from the lands of animal abuse/white flags/inbreeding/talking gobbledigook and there are a couple of things that are bugging me.

Whilst away, I spent the odd moment or two (cough) in bars, and through the drunken haze, I can recall being seriously annoyed by a couple of songs that seemed to be on constant rotation on whatever dago music channel happened to be up on the plasma screen. Somebody, please, answer my queries and identify them:

1. Some abomination which starts off being the riff from "Werewolves of London" (but with completely different lyrics), then inexplicably morphs into a piss-poor rip of "Sweet Home Alabama". Why? Who the fuck is responsible for this abortion, and why haven't they been killed yet?

2. Some shitty pop song by some whiney bird singing about kissing a girl and liking it. (I want to stick my boot up her twat, she wouldn't like that). The worst thing about it is a line which goes something like "I tasted her cherry chopstick". Now, I'm a man of the world, but somebody, please, what the fuck is a "cherry chopstick". If it's what I suspect it is, the ones I have encountered tasted more like shrimp. (Or 3 week old Haddock that has been left in the sun, on the odd occasion)

I'm sure there are more, but both of these nearly sent me postal on my relaxing holidays.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

1. Kid Rock

2. I don't know, but the video makes me tingle!
    "POOP"

Comment

One of the bands I was in used to play "sweet home alabama" but not for long because that song is so monotone that everybody in the band quickly got bored with it, just playing the same chord sequence over and over and it keeps dragging on and on... So we dropped it from our playlist.

The funny thing about that "Kissing a girl" by Katy Perry song is that seemingly everybody forgot that there already was such a song in the mid nineties and it was so much sweeter to listen to.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Jill Sobule - "I kissed a girl"
      Innocent lesbian experimentation, not the full on butch dyke thing in the current song with the same title.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        Now, I'm a man of the world, but somebody, please, what the fuck is a "cherry chopstick".
        It's chapstick
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

leaving the brilliant solo aside, Mr. Crowley has always annoyed the hell out of me
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well,

You are not supposed to listen to this stuff in a sober state, aren't you?

And ad chopstick: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoromegaly. Regrettably, my harmless and mundane tastes do not give me the opportunity to recomend a pron star which oevre allows estimated members of this board to study said condition in animated state - but more experienced and world-wise members will surely help us out.

Comment

every song by Nickleback

every song that repeats the chours 50 billion times
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Every Van Halen song post Sammy.
                Hot Rockin by Judas Priest
                Every Beastie Boys song

Comment

Anything by Guns and Roses, Nickleback, Puddle of mud, Linkin Park, Cheryl Crow, The Bee Gee and Cher. There are a bunch of others but thankfully right now I can't think of them.

Comment

Anything by Neil Young, filthy commie pinko... no offense to my Canadian brothas.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

So many songs...I won't even bother with the current stuff, because there is so much.

Lady in Red: Chris DeBerg (Another Canadian down haha)
                      Don't Bring Me Down: ELO
                      I Knew the Bride:
                      Pretty much everything by Jackson Browne...

Neil Young’s voice and guitar playing always made me wonder how he "made it"...However...This last live release has me convinced that he just smokes too much pot...Because the dude USE to sound good! Check this vid of a very young, Young...
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Nickleback & Creed.
                        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Any Van Halen with DLR (Sorry I'm a Sammy fan) Anything by Grim Reeper "See you in hell my friend" oh shut the fuck up ya buck tooth bastard. And anything by the band Firehouse...
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

euro pop
                            "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

50 Cent and any raggaeton song. I truly think that raggaeton is the worst music genre in the universe.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X