Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just about a year ago...

...this video was posted.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Very interesting take on the issue. If what he is saying is true it is ridiculous that the US isn't using those oil reserves.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I like when the camera panned to the audience... wow, I thought I was watching that heavy metal video from the Judas Priest concert...

I think this guy needs to elevate his audience.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Didn't Bush try to get more oil from Alaska when he got into office ?

Comment

Yes, but Congress blocked it. The blame was put on the tree huggers and spotted-owl fanboys. I seriously doubted that story then, and I doubt it even more now.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Wow.... I always suspected what he is saying, is what is happening... Maybe I'm not such a conspiracy nut afterall.

Can't believe this thread is so quiet...

Comment

Not quite...the people are sheep!

I can say it until I'm blue in the face...but as long as the mainstream media keeps pounding out the "profits of big oil" , and dragging out "executive pay", and such nonsense, the sheep will gobble it up!

Congress is doing the will of those Sheep.

YES...research alternatives....YES, drill here, drill now....YES, take those profits and put it back into researching the next phase, But as long as there is a stranglehold on development by the anti-capitalists, then we will be subject to terrorist forces.

Bush is not stupid, he has said this....who is listening?

Comment

I guess I am in the minority in that I don't think we need more oil. No more was found and we cut back consumption just recently. We waste plenty. Our consumerism "burn it now" and real estate flipping is unsustainable - as we are proving.

Do you guys think that there is an infinite supply or something? Why should we burn all we can and screw future generations?

It is renewable, but not at the wasteful rate we use it.

Really, do you guys want to tap every effing orifice that this world has before we have the intelligence to replace it?
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I am Cyggie but no one listens to me.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Seems we have enough for hundreds of years....

What the issue is, the effect on the American Economy should we start producing our own oil.

Per this video, the current price of gasoline is apparently what is funding the paydown of the American deficit through the world bank.... We cannot start producing our own oil as it will nullify agreements we have...

Depressing news... I don't see an out. From what I got out of it, if we produce our own oil, it will crash the American economy to third world level...

Did I understand this right?

Why can't we make oil and sell it to the world then?

Comment

Listen through these video interviews with Lindsay Williams that are here:

It's pretty saddening... And he seems to be calling it VERY well... We're pretty fucked, and I thing he's right...

Comment

The video states that Wendy Edrington told what date Iran will flood the world with cheap oil that is based on the Euro, but, ominously, her speech cannot be found online, and no one seems to know the date she stated.

Coincidence? I think not.

Those that do know it are probably hoarding that info so it will be easier for them to stockpile whatever it is they're stockpiling now - guns, food, gas, money.

Comment

The big money in oil is to bring it out of the ground. It costs around $4 a barrel to get it out of the ground and you all have seen it sell for over $140 a barrel. Even if oil were to drop below $40 a barrel, that's still a lot more than the big oil companies would make if they refine oil from overseas. Plus they still get to refine it anyways. If "Big Oil Companies" were truly in charge of this country as people like to accuse, then we wouldn't even know what the hell importing oil is.

Matt

Comment

Since I don't have the patience to sit through 1 hours and 15 minutes of this guy rambling, can somebody tell me where he gets his information from? The USGS estimates of recoverable crude oil on the north slope of Alaska is nowhere near as high as his. The most optimistic estimate I have seen, 36 billion barrels, will last the US 5 years at current consumption. And it is already being drilled.
                            "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

i think that rambling is worth listening o. As well as I've tracked a lot more down about that guy elsewhere. Scary stuff...

This isn't just about "oil"... It's about using oil to control world economy and essentially bring the US to a third world level. Seems pretty plausible.

Comment

Working...
                              X