No announcement yet.

"New" Malmsteen album leaked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I think that's tourrettes. I don't think he's faking it. If he is..he's a dick.

But why would he make a video for youtube..

He was right next to a Yngwie vid..so I clicked on it..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yngwie should take a lesson from AC/DC - it's about the SONG, not the solo.
      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
      --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
      --horns666 - 12/29/08
      I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Yngwie is a virtuoso and needs to flaunt that..that's cool. I think he can take a lesson from Uli Roth. Uli is a virtuoso but plays for the song. Some of his songs don't have solos...so.

AC/DC is great..but that's really apples to oranges.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What do I mean "I think" he can take a lesson from Uli. He cut his baby teeth on Uli Roth. Without Uli, there is no Yngwie. Without Halford there is no "Ripper". Wow, never thought of that connection.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            or if he wants to be ritchie blackmore so bad, just hire another old rainbow singer....
            That's pretty much impossible. The only Rainbow singer that Yngwie has NOT worked with is Ronnie James Dio, and we can safely assume that Ronnie isn't going to be belting out "I Am A Viking" anytime soon.

The last Yngwie album I purchased was "Fire and Ice", and only the first three really matter, IMHO. I'd like to see Yngwie get out of the freakin' pop song format altogether and explore new areas. His compositional abilities are there ("Trilogy Suite", anyone?), and he's slumming it writing formulaic pop metal. I guess he wouldn't sell as many copies in Japan if he did that...

Comment

He should just stick to the instrumental stuff, his fan base is pretty much set, he's not gonna have an "Enter Sandman" type moment and cash in on a massive commercial hit. His formula with singers just ain't there. Does he have a fans outside of musicians?

Keep cranking out the albums, maybe call the next one "I'm Fast, You Suck" and the guitarists who listen will be happy.
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
                The only Rainbow singer that Yngwie has NOT worked with is Ronnie James Dio, and we can safely assume that Ronnie isn't going to be belting out "I Am A Viking" anytime soon.
                Not a whole album, but they did an Aerosmith tune together

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  Not a whole album, but they did an Aerosmith tune together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1cXkOsBzSQ
                  Yes and it's one of my fav covers of all time!! Yngwie behaved very well on that song Not too much over the top.
                  Dio...wow! that man is immortal, and his voice is as strong as ever. I saw the Live From Radio City Music Hall with Heaven and Hell, and he sounded terrific as always!
                  Must be the magic from on top of the silver mountain?

Metal rules!
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Yngwie and Dio is a great match.... old men with absolutely the stupidest song lyrics in the world
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I think Yngwie's music would benefit if he would get rid of the leather pants and the Farrah Fawcett sunglasses. HEHE. Love the music. But some of it is like....Didn't I just hear that one?
                      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

I love Yngwie's old stuff. The instrumentals are the thing I listen too now too. I have a Greatest hits album that came out a long time ago and it is the one I go for now because it has lots of instrumentals on it.

Saw him live a few years ago on the G3 tour and he was awesome. Lots of instrumentals live.

Comment

Dio and Yngwie writing together. Never happen. The ego trip on both would never work. They would clash.

Comment

yeah, but dio could just say:

"look bitch....we both know WHO you want to be. i was ACTUALLY there, so shut the fuck up and we can recreate rainbow - like YOU want."

then malmsteen would say: "don't make me unleash the fooken few-ree, midget!!!"

then dio would say: "fine, no krispee kremes for you!!!! then he'd start belting out "man on the silver mountain"......

then follow by saying: "look, mr. few-ree, you got graham bonnett, you got dougie white - i am your last chance. you wanna write the next "stargazer" or continue along with the same song you wrote in 1984?"

malmsteen would look down and say: "dammit!!! NO krispee kremes?!?!?! you are an asshole dio. you are FIRED!!!! i am unleashing the few-ree NOW, bitch!!!! OH wait....i have a song idea!!!!!!"

malmsteen hums the riff for "i am a viking."

dio says: "AWESOME!!!! i have some lyrics about rainbows and dragons and elves!!!! i think we just wrote a HIT!!!"

so, in the end, it COULD work out.....
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

ha ha, good stuff
                              Jackson KV2
                              Jackson KE1T
                              Jackson KE1F
                              Jackson SL1

Comment

Awesome! LOL
                                I can picture that happening! ...then Dio breaks into song...
                                'Howling in shadows
                                Living in a lunar spell
                                He finds his heaven
                                Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Working...
                                X