Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Not a whole album, but they did an Aerosmith tune together
    Yeah, but they didn't actually work together on that--they appeared in the studio at different times to overdub their parts on a track put together by someone else.

Ronnie has been asked before whether he'd be interested in working with Yngwie, and IIRC his answer was basically a more diplomatic version of "no fuckin' way."

Comment

Does he play with trembelos? and play way up high on the skinny strings going meelee meeleee meelleeee???

I liked the early stuff. Soto, Boals, and I think the best singer he ever worked with was Joe Lynn Turner, but its just opinion.

I did like the Concerto Suite CD he did with the orchestra.

but most of his stuff is just garbage now. at least the stuff I have heard.

Meeleeee meeeleeeee meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Sounds cool to me!

Comment

I haven't heard the album, I've heard a few songs from it when I saw him live.

All I can say is.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR PHRASING.

I remember listening to Far Beyond The Sun for the first time ever, and hearing his phrasing made me want to practice a million hours a day.. Phrasing is non existent in his mind anymore.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
            I remember listening to Far Beyond The Sun for the first time ever, and hearing his phrasing made me want to practice a million hours a day.. Phrasing is non existent in his mind anymore.
            yeah - ain't that the truth...he used to have some melody along with the speed.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

What's the name of the album?? What was Jason Becker's album called??

It proves that Yngwie is doing a Metallica....doing covers of what people that were influenced by them did...too bad both are doing pretty badly..

If only we could get some melody back from the old days...
              Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

I heard some of it..It sounds like the last few with a bunch of screaming on it. I'll grab it used..only because I'm a completist. I have all his other stuff collecting dust. So, this one will too.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X