HBD SeanRAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD SeanRAF

Happy birthday old boy, go out have a liiiiiittle snifter just to wet your throat................and 15 pints later get yourself on "Street Wars", shouldn't be too difficult in your neck of the woods!

Rock on!

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Happy birthday dude!!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I hope you'll be blowing out candles and not amps!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Hbd!!!!!!!!!
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Have a great one!

Comment

Happy Birthday man!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Cheers all, just got back from playing a gig, so no drinks for me tonight. Amp is now a Peavey, so no need for a risk assessment. Got the Scorpions tomorrow (well today now), so can't drink then as I'm driving...so, it'll have to be Monday before I'm able to get pissed...no wait, I've got a job an' that...it really winds up my boss if you turn up drunk...well fuck it, sick leave...

Comment

Having a great time Sean..awesome.!!!

Here's to your Birthday, Peavey, Metal, and the Scorpions!!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Here's to your Birthday, Peavey, Metal, and the Scorpions!!!

Very well put...life is fucking great!

Comment

Working...
                    X