Fair Warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
    Yeah, that figures. One BIG reason I don't share videos online. I already don't have alot of confidence in my abilities, I sure don't need some other a$$hole convincing me..
    It's a damn shame that sorta shit happens. I see all these posts where people are chirping about their mad skills and their mastery of the Dickylodian scale, yet those skills haven't made it to these forums.
    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
      Yeah, that figures. One BIG reason I don't share videos online. I already don't have alot of confidence in my abilities, I sure don't need some other a$$hole convincing me..
      dont feel bad..i consider myself a competent guitarist and have had people email me about my bands vids on youtube saying i suck...it comes with the territory...you cant please everyone so you might as well please yourself...lol...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I've only seen Unchained - The Mighty Van Halen Tribute, they they rock!!! they singer was just as good/bad as Roth jejeje, bassist good, drummer good and the guitarist wasn't the GOD himself but had everything nail down at least 90%... bottom line I had a BLAST and recomend them to anyone here!
        '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
        '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
        custom made Les Paul
        VOX Tonelab LE
        Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
        ADA MP1
        BBE 422A
        Lexicon MPX-G2
        ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
        Support Your Local 81

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          I and their mastery of the Dickylodian scale, yet those skills haven't made it to these forums.
          I can play that one at 750bpm.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I remember when your gay assed , fruity assed mofos would come into the club. By the end of the night you were showing me your VH tatoos on your asses and titties. You wanted to give me head in the parking lot because you thought I was Michael Anthony. My retarded friend who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a pants full of money married a VH tribute groupie..can it get any more pathetic. You dirty rotten sumbitches! You no good inbreded bastards and your Van Tributes. My fuggin' singer auditioned for Van Halen. Just so they could get him get drunk..and then he woke up with his pants unbuttoned. He remebered it was Ed and Alex..while Valerie held him down. Because he was in a band called Valeries Revenge..and she got their revenge. Then she fucked on Eddie with Steven Speilberg. When Ed found out he said.."Oh yeah, its on bitch!!" and smoked cigerettes until his tongue fell out .."there, no more cunalingus for you!!!!" Then Valerie wrote books and went on Oprah..who backed Obama..

So cutting out the middle man. If you like Van Halen, that means your momma likes Oprah!!! Which only means... Yo momma loves Obama..and not because he's gonna be president. Noooo... bruthas be packins' for the smackins'..you sumbitches!

Bastards!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Go Obama!!!
              custom made Les Paul
              VOX Tonelab LE
              ADA MP1
              BBE 422A
              Lexicon MPX-G2
              ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
              Support Your Local 81

Comment

Originally posted by El Chiguete View Post
                Go Obama!!!
                Yeahhhhh...racism is officially over!!!

Man, that took a long time!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I remember when your gay assed , fruity assed mofos would come into the club. By the end of the night you were showing me your VH tatoos on your asses and titties. You wanted to give me head in the parking lot because you thought I was Michael Anthony. My retarded friend who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a pants full of money married a VH tribute groupie..can it get any more pathetic. You dirty rotten sumbitches! You no good inbreded bastards and your Van Tributes. My fuggin' singer auditioned for Van Halen. Just so they could get him get drunk..and then he woke up with his pants unbuttoned. He remebered it was Ed and Alex..while Valerie held him down. Because he was in a band called Valeries Revenge..and she got their revenge. Then she fucked on Eddie with Steven Speilberg. When Ed found out he said.."Oh yeah, its on bitch!!" and smoked cigerettes until his tongue fell out .."there, no more cunalingus for you!!!!" Then Valerie wrote books and went on Oprah..who backed Obama..

So cutting out the middle man. If you like Van Halen, that means your momma likes Oprah!!! Which only means... Yo momma loves Obama..and not because he's gonna be president. Noooo... bruthas be packins' for the smackins'..you sumbitches!

Bastards!
                  Well, I guess I asked for that one...
                  Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I can´t wait for the next Chris Rock stand up....
                    custom made Les Paul
                    VOX Tonelab LE
                    ADA MP1
                    BBE 422A
                    Lexicon MPX-G2
                    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                    Support Your Local 81

Comment

I know..this should be alot of ammo for comedians.

Rob..here's that faggy assed, gay VH trib I saw back in '96...those sumbitches!

http://clevelandmetalzone.com/mp3/doctor.mp3

http://clevelandmetalzone.com/mp3/dance.mp3

http://clevelandmetalzone.com/mp3/i'mtheone.mp3

Those piece of shits!!!

Comment

Will those links EVER die??? hahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                          Will those links EVER die??? hahaha....
                          Not until these gay assed Van Halen tribute bands die..

So many, wanting to do what was done many moons ago..

Comment

Another time.... Another place...

Gayness reigns... In the Hall, of the VanHalen queens...

It really didn't seem so gay when you did it... But, it was many years ago I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                              Another time.... Another place...

Gayness reigns... In the Hall, of the VanHalen queens...

It really didn't seem so gay when you did it... But, it was many years ago I guess.
                              We did it in a time NOBODY was doing it..not even Van Halen. Nobody played guitar in '96. People just played rap music and chilled with their homies and whatnots...Fuck, NU metal wasn't even born yet!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X