Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for UPS

To deliver my damn cables!!
    They tried on Saturday, but i was at work, and they had to be signed for damnit, so i had to go all weekend and am waiting and waiting, damnit, better not be showing up at 7 pm!!

Why?

It's been a buisy month but - i went from no amp/rig to play thru to -
    this -

New in box Microcab II
    Lexicon MPX-1 -the late version with new 24 bit ad/da converters, basically new
    ADA MP-1 - likely to be modded Mod 4 MKII undecided
    ADA MQ-1
    ADA Microtube 200
    Alesis Multimix8 USB 2.0

Basically at the moment for home recording/practice, but i got the power amp just in case i cannot contain myself to the bedroom anymore

tho i didn't really realize once i got all this shit, i was gonna need cables, haha, which i had to get good ones of course and they weren't cheap - 200 bucks later not really realizing it was gonna be that steep but got some nice mogami cables, i hope they're good and quiet.

Anyway, i'm tortured, i want to hook it all up, i could have been playin with it all weekend arrrg
    I can at least jam thru the mp-1 with phones, to hold me over, but i been staring at this stuff for almost a week - good grief
    I ain't got any food in the cupboard, so i'm on a steady diet of coffee, but if UPS don't get here quick, i might start gnawing on my desk or something!

I also confess i also acidentally bought another RR1 all Black - :idea:

Oooh micro cab II. Have fun!

Comment

Woohooo!

Comment

Working...
      X