mother$*@$ing b*$tards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mother$*@$ing b*$tards

I am so fucking mad right now i honestly think that if the person was here right now... I could honestly beat them to death with my own hands. I wouldn't. but I could.

Last night some douchbag stole my moms car. a 1994 Honda Civic. According to the police how they probably did it was got a Ford key and sanded it down. Apparently this is a common way car thieves steal hondas.

I've driven around the back roads to see if they went for a joy ride and dumped the car like they did to my aunts a number of years ago. no such luck.

The less I say about what I want to do to this person the better. Hope the cops catch them first. If it have been my vue i wouldn't be as man, i have on star and it would have probably been found by now, but they stole a car from a 76 year old cancer patient. I don't plan on this ending well for the person if I find out who did it.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

btw i'm mostly ranting. i'm not going to do anything to anyone. but god i want to

Comment

I totally understand your anger. This is why I believe that all thieves should have a hand cut off for first offense and be shot dead for second offense. Not much lower form of life than a thief.
      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
      --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
      --horns666 - 12/29/08
      I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I hate to hear about human garbage stealing or vandalizing our hard earned property. They are some of the lowest scum in my book. There are lower scum, but these bastards are close.

I hope you guys get the car back. Unfortunately, Hondas get ripped off mostly for parts rather than a joy ride.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Been there for sure. I had an 85 Firebird that got stolen in 97. I ended up finding the car before the police did. The POS that stole it wrecked the car making in virtually undriveable. I ended up with out a car and all they really got were some CD's and a 99.00 Blaupunkt stereo. Fucking savages.

Comment

A 94 Civic most likely will not turn up. It will probably get used for parts or turned into a half assed pos wannabe race car.

It's a very popular car with kids. I worked at a drag strip for several years & during import car events there were always at least 5 or 6 civics with the ignition popped every time. They are inexpensive to modify & can easily be retrofitted with newer Honda engines.

Definately sorry for your loss.
            http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope you do get to beat them at least into a permanent coma. They obviously thought it was a fair trade - their human, legal, and civil rights for the car - so I say there's no crime if you were to cripple them.

When my grandfather had his first heart attack back in 95, someone stole my aunt's car from the hospital parking lot. All they had to do was pop the steering column housing and pull a lever with a screwdriver. Woulda cost GM $5 per vehicle to fix the problem, but they wouldn't do it.

The car was found a few blocks away nosed into a light pole. Dirty little bastards were never found.

Hopefully they drowned when Katrina rolled in.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I wish someone would steal my Civic, but all they do is break into it and steal my CD's.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

My 01 Audi A4 got stolen in like 02? 03? Handy dandy feature on that model year, really- If you overpower the door lock with a screw driver, it conveniently shuts off the alarm & the anti theft measures.

They found it in the projects in Newark by University Hospital, stripped. Funny thing was, it wasn't quite totaled, and when it FINALLY was repaired and back to me it actually handled better than before it was stolen.

Worst part was I had to pay Newark $400 to get the car out of impound. You want to talk about fuckin' animals, the for-profit impound lot is it. Made it MISERABLE to get the car back. Nobody even contacted me to say it was found, I had to find out myself. Every day it's there, of course, I owed money. Nice scam.

The Audi A4 I have now is supposedly unstealable unless flatbedded, and even if that's done it makes a ton of noise & does something to lock its wheels (something to do with being tilted too far). No problems. In JC you just gotta make sure you don't leave ANYTHING worth taking visible through the windows and you'll be good.

Sorry to hear this man- Cops in JC told me I was lucky, because they sometimes use the cars just to commit robberies, and THEN you don't get it back until the investigation, and if they catch em trial, is over.

Oh- they also claimed that some car thieves think they're doing you a favor by burning cars they've messed up because you'll get the full insurance claim. I think 1) that's bullshit, these animals don't care, and 2), stupid animals, assuming that everyone has full coverage.

Hope they find it man. Really sucks. Sorry for thread hijacking, but the memory still pisses me off, all these years later. I'd still break their effing knee caps if I knew who it was (and if I could do so without getting murdered in the PJ's).

Vass

Comment

I'd be pisssed too but be thankful your mom wasn't in the car when the shitbags decided to take it.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I feel your pain, I got a Toyota stolen on my birthday once. I woke up in the morning all ready for my day off.......sucked.
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Well they found the car over in Modesto. Whoever stole it decided to torch it.

On the bright side my mom is getting an iheritance in a few weeks from my great uncles estate so she can go buy pretty much whatever she wants. It's just the violation of the whole thing.

And you know, not to go emo here, but the only thing invovling the car itself i care about was this thing of tooth glue my dad had left in the center consol a few days before he died. it's a stupid little thing but it was left there because it was his and that's where he left it.

since I don't know the extent of the damage to the care after it was torched (if it was put out quick or if it burned to the ground) I'm going to see if they can retrieve that.

The only positive about it is mom felt so violated by the fact that someone did this she was paranoid about ever driving it again if they did get it back. (and of it getting stolen again)

As for me, I just want to find the clowns that did this. that's all i'm going to say about that.

Comment

My Honda CR-V was broken in a couple of months ago. They took my stereo and a bunch of other stuff. But they took over 150 CD's which hurts more.
                          Sam

Comment

eakinji, it sucks to hear that, but your mom's next car should have something like the Mitsubishi FAST key system. It's keyless. the car can only be driven with the receiver in it. There is no easy way to over drive it, as the starter will only engage if the computer onboard detects the pass key in the car. In the unlikely event someone could bypass the ignition interlock, the car will only drive for 20 minutes without the key before stopping. Built in alarm too, and I believe if it is stolen their road side assistance service (which on the base warranty with our Outlander is 5 years) can help in locating it via GPS. Mitsubishi dealers also sell anti-theft itching with the car, or even better, GAP coverage. I believe BMW offers a similar system in their newer vehicles.

That is what is nice about newer cars... there is more to it than jacking the ignition because of the comptuer stuff.

Comment

Mom was telling me she thinks this might be a blessing. since she's own the card she got hit by a 18 wheeler who darted into her lane, we were rear ended in it, a couple years ago I was hit by a mexican lady in Modesto who wasn't paying attention and the turn lane wasn't big enough for both of us.

She has the chance to buy something new, or at least newer. I think it'll work out better for her. it's just fucking people...

Oh well, I am seriously working on a death metal song right now on the subject, it's called "Fishhooks up your ass" it's just basically a rant of what I'd like to do to the stupid bastard I should go and make sure the title isn't taken yet since I already wrote half the words.

Comment

Working...
                              X