It's all bullshit..fuggums!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all bullshit..fuggums!!!

Y'know, I'm sick and tired how all of us must cut our consumption...BULLSHIT!!! I have some rich, hillbilly cocksucker, T Boone Pickens, on my fuggin' TV stating we have a endless ocean of natural gas..FUCK YOU!!!! Then why is my gas bill $400- 500 during the winter months. An ocean huh..fuck your ocean in the ass!! Insulate, caulk the fuggin' windows, put plastic on the windows, replace the fuggin' windows. 10 steps how to lower you heating bill..10 steps how to suck my balls!!! When we lower our consumptiom..gas companies sell less. ANY company that sell less because their product is used less..will raise the fuggin' cost of that product. So, everyone keep turning back the thermostat, drive less, stop watering the fuggin' lawn, use less toilet paper, use less this..use less that..conserve this..conserve that, and pay more more more more more..fuggin' more.

I say use more and then some. Go fuggin' nuts. I'm starting today. I'm going to flush my toilet 100 times, filled with rolls of toilet paper. I'm goin' to let my car run in the driveway for hours..fill up and do it again. I'm throwing all my pop cans in the garbage..like always. I think everyone should use everything as much as humanly possibly. All the companies will make money..therfore keeping their cost low. This idea of using less is BULLSHIT! Using more of any product keeps that buisness going and affordable. Its not rocket science!! So anytime you get tips on conserving energy and lowering heating cost..remember what I said!! I actually called my gas company and told them I never want to see another "helpful tips" brochures with my gas bill. I said why don't you save the paper that bs is printed on. Nobody reads it anyway..and practice what you preach. I was transfered to the supervisor which is recorded, and repeated it..I don't care. I like it.

Global warming..bring it on!! I think shit needs to hit the fan. I'll be the first one to throw it like a fuggin' monkey. I also hope we go into a depression. I welcome that with open arms. Shit MUST hit the wall before it gets better. People need to wake the fuck up because they're fuggin' stupid! Here's one example, people will spend 10K+ for new windows to cut the cost of their heating bill. How many years do you think it would take for those clueless fucks to break even on that investment. People are stupid, they do whatever they're told. Global warming..yeah, man did that!! Man wishes he's that powerful. Are we that fuggin' conceited? I'm sorry to break the news..The Globe is much more powerful that us. Our warmed up globe will still be here when we are gone!! It can swallow us whole whenever it wants to. So, bring on Global Warming, bring on december 21, 2012, bring on the depression..bring the end to this pathetic world full of pathetic greedy beings with their patehtic egos. I hope that planet Nibiru squashes us like a fuggin' bug. We derserve it. Yes, I have compassion, but humans sicken me..they absolutely sicken me.

Greedy, lying, crooked motherfuckers. Don't think for one fuggin' nano second that your candidate is worth the skin they're in. The president of the United States have no power, they do exactly what they are told. They are paid to be a scapegoat. People hate Bush..why? He had nothing to do with anything. He's a moronic scapegoat doing what he's told, or trying to while drunk. There is a handful of people that control everything with their elaborate, convoluted schemes. While the masses wonder what Britney Spears will do next.

I am Bill Z Bub and I approve this fuggin' message.

Have a great weekend.
    Last edited by horns666; 10-24-2008, 06:14 PM. Reason: ..FUGGUMS
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Bill, I'm gonna feed your sig right back at ya...
    There's some good advice from the late great Mr. Swanstrom.

Ain't shit we can do about it, so sit back and enjoy the ride.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      Bill, I'm gonna feed your sig right back at ya...
      There's some good advice from the late great Mr. Swanstrom.

Ain't shit we can do about it, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

So true..and exactly what I'm gonna do!!!

I just had to blow a gasket. I know others feel like this too. If people find joy in my rambling..I've done my job!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If no one wanted Jacksons, they wouldn't command much money.
        Not sure if I really follow the supply/demand part of the thesis, Bill.

But I'm with you on all the rest!
        Fuggem's!
        :x:

Comment

Amen, Brother Bill

If the consumers buy less of something, it's the same as the suppliers shortening the supply - prices go up.

If all the vintage guitar collectors flood the market with their goodies and people are buying them like crazy, prices would be fairly low. If they flooded the market but people weren't buying (conserving), the prices would go up because each person wants to make as much off each sale as they can.

By the same token, they could sell only a few at a time (decrease the available supply) and get a high price.

Same thing for oil, natural gas, water, toilet paper, food, weed, etc etc.

Yes, we do have an endless ocean of natural gas that can be used to run our homes and vehicles, but it's here in America, not overseas. Since it's within our borders, the Government can nationalize that resource and the industry around it if that becomes a threat to the national economy or if it proves to be an ideal resource to replace oil, and we can get the rest of the world by the balls by selling them natural gas.

With oil being locked up in another country that we buy it from, the government can't touch it, but the American businesses who are funding the entire operation can pocket all the profits.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

C'mmon Bill... relax. Take a Xany and crank up some Mercyful Fate, tomorrow it will be all better!!!
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
              C'mmon Bill... relax. Take a Xany and crank up some Mercyful Fate, tomorrow it will be all better!!!

May I recommend ' Don't break the oath ' !!!
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Not a bad choice my evil friend.
                I particularly enjoy "A Dangerous Meeting".

A good second Opus would be Melissa.......
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Matt...When Iran sells their cheap oil to the world it will crush our dollars to pennies. Therefore, we'd have to stop their actions, even if it meant blowing up their oil fields Iran's "nuclear power" actually means oil power. We must not let them use THAT power! Iran is certainly a huge threat, but it has NOTHING to do with nukes. C'mon, we could pudslap Iran into oblivion. Wait for the sand cloud to clear and shove a red, white and blue flag in that shithole, and take it. Yes, we could do that, and everyone knows it! But that's not in OUR best interest..is it?

We have more than enough natural gas and oil not to depend on those sand boogers. Ufortuantely, HK cockblocked us with some underhanded bullshit with Iraq 30+ years ago. It's all business..its all bullshit!

So, I hear Britney's back with a new album and everything..go Britney go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                    OK..I took a xanny. I feeling fine, and in a great mood. I just feel like ramblin'.

I don't pretend to know political mumble jumble. But I know people like a book. My doctor always tells me "Bill, you know too much for your own good". I'm the only patient in his 45 years of practice he advises.."Bill, denial is a good thing for you"..but eveyone knows you can't unlearn anything.

Ok..munchies. My wife made a pizza!!! ..and its Texas Chainsaw Massacre time!!!

I gotta watch scary movies in October..that's a rule!!

Fuck T Boone Pickens..he's an asshole!!

Comment

Congrats, Bill Z.... You just scored my write in vote November 4th......
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
                        Congrats, Bill Z.... You just scored my write in vote November 4th......

Ahhh...Thanks. But I'm the VP nominee. Hippetime is da prez!! Could you imagine? We would be dead within' a year. Unfortunate "accidents" or "illness"....truth kills.

Knowing that, I'd still take that job in a heartbeat. Do I honestly believe I could run the show..absolutely. I've been to hell and back and have the T shirts to show it. There's nothing I can't handle in c/w taking care of people. If I ran the country like I run my house, family and existence..fuggin' clockwork.

Lets say the JCF is a microcosm of the real world...where exactly does Bill Z Bub fit in that?

Comment

Bill ,

Acronym Definition C/W Clockwise C/W Consistent With C/W Compatible With C/WCoupled With C/WComplete With C/WCome With C/WComplied With C/WCourse Work C/WCounterweight C/WChilled Water C/WCarrier Wave C/WCaution/Warning C/WCommittee of the Whole House on the State of the Union (parliamentary sitting of the US House)

What do you mean ??? c/w ???
                          Last edited by Jayster; 10-24-2008, 09:17 PM.
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Mmm...Pizza. Actually, we had pizza for supper too. How was your pizza Bill?

Oh, and great rant! It's an incredibly interesting take on the topic and I think it's true.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

If you can't join em\kill'm/
                              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                              X