Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
    Bill ,

Acronym Definition C/W Clockwise C/W Consistent With C/W Compatible With C/WCoupled With C/WComplete With C/WCome With C/WComplied With C/WCourse Work C/WCounterweight C/WChilled Water C/WCarrier Wave C/WCaution/Warning C/WCommittee of the Whole House on the State of the Union (parliamentary sitting of the US House)

What do you mean ??? c/w ???
    Sorry man.

Whenever cops write a report, they use "c/w" for connection with. It just became a habbit.

We also use phrases such as "At this time" , in c/w (in connection with), and shit like ....Named Supect punched victim in the face and head several times with a closed fist. Upon our arrival the suspect fled the scene on foot. Toured area for suspect and was GOA/UTL. (Gone on arrival/unable to locate). Victim had a small cut below the left eye, and refused medical attention. Victim signed misdemeanor complaint statement and advised to contact police if suspect returns. Victim was advised to the prosecutor...yada yada..

That's a typical Assault/Named Suspect report. 90% of those looked just like that crap above..verbatim. I used to do a dozen a day. So I still write like that sometimes.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Your buddy T. Boner is on Leno tonight.
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        Your buddy T. Boner is on Leno tonight.

yeeeeesh, ...Fuck that douche! Pelosi is making big coin with that fuck. On Leno..?? WTF for..??

C'mon Nibiru..you can do it!! I hope you hit Cleveland head on!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

don't worry bro... I'm sure nature figures something out... just like it wiped out half of the population with plague centuries ago
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Cancer. That's the price a lot of us will pay for the modern world and all of its manufactured delights. We have treated the planet like a chemical toilet.... nature's answer indeed? I know a lot if you would like to see a zombie plague for reasons we don't need to talk about.

Comment

Y'know this is true. Its Natures Revenge..yeah man. No matter how far we advanced with medicine there is always new and improved diseases poppin' up..like superaids. We will never find a cure for Cancer..way too business in treating it..we can't have that now..right? We never found a cure for aids, but we can make our PPs hard and put fuzz on male pattern baldness. Now if the make find a pill to make the Dark Marsupial bald..I'm there!!

Hey did you hear that we discovered ice on Mars, and taking and testing soil samples for life. Amazing huh..but yet we can't figure out a cure for the cold..except buying lots of Robitussin. Wait, the cure for cancer and aids is prolly baking soda...we could have cured millions at a whopping 59 cents per box. Magic Johnson had aids for 20+ years..he prolly takes lots of robitussin...and baking soda.

Look at the killer tsunami, Katrina and that earthquake that killed a gagilion people this year. Y'know if the world treated me like that..I certainly wouldn't wanna save it. I'd bust a cap in its ass!!
              Last edited by horns666; 10-25-2008, 02:55 AM.

Comment

blah (edited for the nuns)
                Last edited by drockilles; 10-25-2008, 03:15 AM.
                EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Bill, I appreciate you trying to save us money with your uber-consumption plan, but you have the law of supply and demand backwards. It says that prices go down with lower demand, and up with higher demand. Oh, and Nibiru is a bunch of BS too. I'm with you that humanity is full of greedy wastes of space though
                  "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Hey Bill, if it makes you feel any better my Mustang burns up the premium fuel faster than I can eat ice cream. 15 psi boost requires that In fact the big fuel pump on it now apprently isn't enough so I'm about to switch to bigger stuff! HP is Good, everyone else can have their econoboxes on wheels
                    Is that better now?
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Dont worry Bill you will get your SHTF, people having seizures in the street, Fema camp round ups and madatory doctor visits. Only the strongest or chosen will survive and the week will inherit the earth that is buried on top of them.

We will realize the nuclear age was the golden age of decadence as we are violently thrown into the horrors of the nanoage that we created.

I am telling you guys I seen some shit on nano fibers and bots that Livermore Berkley labs fucked up on and its going to be a fuck up of biblical proportions. CDC is already aware and are trying to keep things quiet.

Remember to refrence this thread just like I said Wachovia and Washington Mutual banks were going under and most people here said I was full of shit. I was willing to take wagers on that.

Comment

mmmmmm Zombie Plague
                        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

"let the shit hit the fan, I'm prepared!"
                          "POOP"

Comment

Does anyone want any self replicating nano fibers?

Seriously though look up Morgellons its real. Now to go buy some more tin foil.

I was right about the banks too. This one will take a few years I would say about 5.
                            Last edited by AK47; 10-26-2008, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Global warming..bring it on!! I think shit needs to hit the fan
                              They can tell you the polar caps will be gone in 10 years but they can't give you an accurate forecast for Friday ... fukkem
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                                They can tell you the polar caps will be gone in 10 years but they can't give you an accurate forecast for Friday ... fukkem

That is so true it's sickening.

"Dear Dr. Bill,
                                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                                X