It's all bullshit..fuggums!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
    They can tell you the polar caps will be gone in 10 years but they can't give you an accurate forecast for Friday ... fukkem
    Yep!

Comment

I say learn to swim

Cuz I'm praying for rain
      And I'm praying for tidal waves
      I wanna see the ground give way.
      I wanna watch it all go down.
      Mom please flush it all away.
      I wanna watch it go right in and down.
      I wanna watch it go right in.
      Watch you flush it all away.

Comment

"OK, which one of you sons of bitches hit me with that dirt clod?"
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Does anyone want any self replicating nano fibers?
          . Now to go buy some more tin foil.

nano fibers ?
          Rep. John Haller (R-PA) introduces a bill that will allocate (classified) dollars over the next (classified) years to fight flesh-eating (classified).More co...
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

"it's Nuno, not Nano"
            "POOP"

Comment

"I wanna burn it down..down to the gwound"

Anyone know what that's from?
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                They can tell you the polar caps will be gone in 10 years but they can't give you an accurate forecast for Friday ... fukkem
                That's right...ehh..

ehh..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

If only everything could be solved like Bugs Bunny...
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

from my sexy mouth
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Screw Rickie Kotzen. Elmer Fudd's way better. He even has his own version of Google:

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

yeah...
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

WTF! I thought I was the only one, or at least one of the very few, that thought of world affairs in that manner. Then come to find out, via a Bill Z rant, that someone else does too. And of all the fuggen peeps in the world to share like-minded views with, it's fuggen Bill Z. I've seen torn off limbs, blood, guts and gore galore. But that shit scares me!

Rock On Brother Bill. In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Oh! How's the Lyrica treating you?
                          In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

bring on the rain! My perch atop the mountain will have ocean views. Just let me get home from work first
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                              C'mmon Bill... relax. Take a Xany and crank up some Mercyful Fate, tomorrow it will be all better!!!
                              no time to relax... Bring on the revolution.

i'm with ya bill, 100%, because of global warming, we got a cold summer and -10°C in mid october. if anything, the poles are shifting.
                              also
                              i want my frickin Jag XF-R and i want to drive in it all day. replace the engine with a V12 and supercharge that. fuck heatlh & safety, fuck being "eco-mental" i want to have fun
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Not exactly, but it's close to the last 2 lines in Rock of Ages by Def Leppard.

Who knew Billiam was a closet Lep fan? Of course Phil can shred when he wants to....
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X