It's all bullshit..fuggums!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    bring on the rain! My perch atop the mountain will have ocean views. Just let me get home from work first
    And every wolf spider and brown snake in Oz will headed for your high ground too! Should make for some exciting morning strolls at the least!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

damn it, if people stop buying dank nugs, the prices will go up and up, and there will be less demand and dealers will want more money, and this will piss me off

Comment

I'll be a Son of a B!^#* !

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
          And every wolf spider and brown snake in Oz will headed for your high ground too! Should make for some exciting morning strolls at the least!
          HA! I ran into a friend at the corner store a couple of weekends ago. She was visiting relatives in our area, and they had killed two Browns in their backyard that morning. They were both around the 9-10 foot mark. Haven't seen any at our place yet.....
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah! Bring on the next depression! Hell, maybe these GW-fueled droughts will bring along a new dust bowl to go with it. That will scare the shit out of people (and totally rock).

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              HA! I ran into a friend at the corner store a couple of weekends ago. She was visiting relatives in our area, and they had killed two Browns in their backyard that morning. They were both around the 9-10 foot mark. Haven't seen any at our place yet.....
              Hey G you didnt see this little guy did you? "clicky"

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                Hey G you didnt see this little guy did you? "clicky"
                holy shit! I used to live in the tropical north of Queensland & have seen some seriously big bugs, but never anything like that. Must've seemed like xmas for the little bugger when he caught that!
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                  Not exactly, but it's close to the last 2 lines in Rock of Ages by Def Leppard.

Who knew Billiam was a closet Lep fan? Of course Phil can shred when he wants to....
                  ..Nah Rich. Its from a Southpark episode "The list". Where the girls all vote and make a list of the cutest dude, and Kyle is last. So he hangs out with the ugly kids. One of them always says. "I wanna burn it down..down to the gwound".
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Are you gonna eat your pickle??

That shit stills scares me

And thanks for the crazy ass spider link. Springs here, and it just rained, so theres huntsmans inside and massive tree spiders outside... Good times for arachnaphobics!

Comment

Working...
                    X