Son of Horns666..14th Birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Horns666..14th Birthday!

Yep, Vinny Z is at the age when everything good and bad starts to happen. Well for to me it did. Van Halen..puss..Guitars..puss..ahemm..I'll stop there.

Just like his ol' man..he's up stairs shredding on his Jackson..and he sounds damn good!!

Not like his ol' man..he brought home his report card and he's on the honor roll..

Happy Birthday my son..

Words of encouragement or advice for the future Metal God is welcome!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

smoking had to be the most stupid thing I ever did, and I dabbled in it when I was 14. I didn't get the puss until I was 15.

Anyway Happy BDay Horns JR!

Comment

Happy Birthday Vinny!!! Keep on Shreddin'!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

same day as one of my friends.. who just turned 18 today..

happy birfday beel z bub jr.
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
          smoking had to be the most stupid thing I ever did, and I dabbled in it when I was 14. I didn't get the puss until I was 15.

Anyway Happy BDay Horns JR!

Amen Phil..now that's sound advice. Yeah, I started smoking was I was 14, and quit when my son was born..14 years today!!!

Jack..Vinny saw your sig and thought that was your advice..:ROTF:

Davey..happy birfday to your bud man. My kid laughed at your sig too. He wants to join the JCF someday. Do I really want him to see what dad says? Well he lives with me..what's the difference??
          Last edited by horns666; 10-27-2008, 04:45 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy birthday son of satan!
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
              Happy birthday son of satan!

You got that right!!! He makes Damien Thorn look like Shirley Temple!!!

I'm sure his school Our Lady of Angels would love this!! ..Our Lady of Fallen Angels..

He spent the whole day at Holy Name High school today. The first thing he said when he got home.."Dad, wow, the girls dad! I wanna go there dad! Please don't send me to an all boy school!!!" ..his other choice WAS (St Edwards)..not anymore !

Man, almost 10K a year..yeesh. Unfortunately public school is not an option in Cleveland. That's just sad really..

Comment

Happy Birthday Vinny Z! You're so lucky to have parents who have a sensible taste in music. And good work on the report card thing. I'm doing my bestest to stay on honour roll too.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Happy birthday, Vinny! Keep kickin' ass on the guitar & drums, and in school too! It's awesome to see how proud your dad is. My oldest boy just started walking, but I'm looking forward to being able to jam with him & his little bro someday. That must be the coolest thing!

Comment

HBD Vinny!!!

Comment

Vinny , that short for Vincenzo ?

HBD - you've already got a jackson ? very cool , did your pops take you to the massage parlour ?J/K

Congrats on the honour roll !!!
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Happy Birthday Vinny! Keep shredding that Jackson and pounding the drums of thunder! You make your dad proud and that's awesome!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Happy "V" Day!
                          "POOP"

Comment

Happy bday to him! What are you going to get him, if anything?

Comment

That's tight dude, fuck, 14.

Hope he has a good one, if he's your son he will probably be too good at guitar by the time he's 15.

14 has to be the legal drinking age somewhere? :p
                              Originally posted by horns666
                              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
                              X