Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great.....he thinks he is an effing rock star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great.....he thinks he is an effing rock star!

He has been playing guitar for about 2-3 years now and is all of a sudden wants to be a rock star. I dunno, just don't think it will work.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Hollyweird pays better I would have thought. Why did the name Dogstar just jump into my head?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

The sad part is, pretty much any Hollywood star could put out an album, and no matter how absolute shit it was, they would still get on a label, sell x amount of copies, get a video, etc. Meanwhile, there's REAL musicians with talent that can't get signed.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Geez, let him learn some guitar for Walk the Line and....
        what zeeg says.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
          The sad part is, pretty much any Hollywood star could put out an album, and no matter how absolute shit it was, they would still get on a label, sell x amount of copies, get a video, etc. Meanwhile, there's REAL musicians with talent that can't get signed.
          Agreed....remember Eddie Murphy's album... " ....My girl wants to party all the time party all the time, party all the tiiiiiime..."

Don Johnson's Album....hehehehe

Anthony Michael Phillips...HEHhehehehe

David Hasselhof....HEAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAH!!!

Who's next, Chuck Norris?-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
            David Hasselhof....HEAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAH!!!
            Hey don't Hassle the Hoff. I do believe he was a singer before he was an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
              Who's next, Chuck Norris?-Lou
              Close....http://www.stevenseagal.com/
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Friggin Hasslehoff is making bank in Europe.... Not sure HOW, but he is doing well.

Comment

Fuggin' David Hasslehoff has the whole "rock star" thing down better than Eddie Van Halen..check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3JAp7vMuo
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You can't deny the monster talent...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:ROTF:
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I found this in my pictures on my PC, and I finally found the perfect place to post it!
                      'Howling in shadows
                      Living in a lunar spell
                      He finds his heaven
                      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Some other "crossover" actors who dwelled into music at some point or still do;
                        Keannu Reeves
                        Kevin Bacon
                        Jeff Bridges

Hey! Why don't we make this a thread about celebrity peeps crossing over to other disciplines. Not just actors to music, but athletes, musicians, singers and such who dabbled in other disciplines; Be they creative, artistic or skilled endeavors, let's post 'em here.
                        G.

Comment

Kevin Bacon! Hahaha geez! I forgot about that douche!
                          ..more like, "where are they now"

Who's the dude that was a wrestler that has the band called Fozzy?
                          'Howling in shadows
                          Living in a lunar spell
                          He finds his heaven
                          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Russell Crowe
                            Keanu Reeves
                            Kevin Bacon

pfft
                            "POOP"

Comment

oops, someone types faster