I need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!!!

I have a Halloween party to go to tomorrow and no ideas for a costume. You guys and gals have any? All I've thought of so far is going as my friend. The only rule is that it can't be overly offensive(I.E: Superman in a wheelchair or a priest with a fake kid with his head at crotch level). It also can't be too expensive. Any help would be much appreciated.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

So tying a potato to your junk and saying you're a dick tater is out of the question? Hit a thrift store and try to find something to wear there. A cheap suit can be used for so many costumes (used car salesman, detective, politician). That and as the evening goes on you can tell each person that asks you what are something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
      So tying a potato to your junk and saying you're a dick tater is out of the question?
      :ROTF: Brilliant! I think I'm going to do that.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm liking the used car salesman so far. Any more ideas anyone?
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Zombies are easy to do. Get a cheap suit, cut it, rip it, and generally dirty it up. Put on your best Ozzy Osbourne eye makeup and shamble around mumbling "Brains..... Brains.... Hungry....."

The best part is suit jackets usually have at least one inside pocket for a flask/baggie.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I bought a beer can costume from party city 30$ ,it's probalbly a little late for mail order tho .good luck

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I was going to go to the Motorhead gig as Agent Sands from Once Upon a Time in Mexico, but since I'm not going, that costume is out of the question.

Black jeans, a black button shirt, black footwear and black shades with some "blood" dripping out of the eyesockets would do the trick for a quick costume. For uber-awesomeness you could try and find a gold beltbuckle with a hashplant on it.

I'm guessing dressing up as a guy who had his eyes ripped out of his skull, would be a tad offensive...
              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Tie a pan to your junk and you can be Peter Pan.
                Ooops, probably falls under that offensive thing too..sorry.

Go as a rockstar....you probably have all the stuff for that already.

Comment

The used car salesman thing is a go. I found a powder blue suit that fits me perfectly in my brother's closet. I also found a Looney Tunes tie. I'm thinking either used car salesman or Don Johnson.
                  Last edited by Ben...; 10-30-2008, 06:25 PM.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Yeah, get a cheap suit from the thrift store...grab some halloween makeup, then pick one of the four KISS guys...instant Dressed To Kill look.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                      The used car salesman thing is a go. I found a powder blue suit that fits in my brother's closet. I also found a Looney Tunes tie. I'm thinking either used car salesman or Don Johnson.
                      What does the suit fitting in your brother's closet have to do with you wearing it?
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                        What does the suit fitting in your brother's closet have to do with you wearing it?
                        Oops, forgot some words, typical me.

I'm thinking either Don Johnson(Pending that I find sunglasses) or a cheesy 80's comedian(crappy jokes and all).
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                          Oops, forgot some words, typical me.

I'm thinking a cheesy 80's comedian(crappy jokes and all).
                          may I recommend ;

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

none more cheezy
                          plus you almost get to be Don Johnson at the same time :ROTF:
                          Last edited by Jayster; 10-30-2008, 06:45 PM.
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Make sure you get a plastic alligator if you go as Don Johnson. (Find someone who has a Steve Irwin outfit, they won't be needing it any more)
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Okay. That be hilarious. Carry around a pet alligator. I'd introduce him "Hey everyone, this is Elvis!"...

"Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Working...
                              X