The aftermath of Randys crash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG ,

That would be child abuse - and the broke parents will be in jail !!Gotta love the new America.
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
      SG ,

That would be child abuse
      Ya think?
      "POOP"

Comment

SG -nope I don't ,

but the nanny state police do ,I'd just call it discipline.

Also RIP Randy - what a great legacy he left for all of us !!
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

..Hey, you guys know me. Man, I was often Officer Cool. To the point of giving back people's fuggin' weed if they we cool too. What cop does that? But I could flip like a coin. Its their choice.

I have no regrets. I never lumped up a choir boy..just rapists, killers, robbers, burglers, and ect. Y'know, human pollution you'd want to kill yourselves when they vicimized you or your families. To me it wasn't personal, it was my job. I much rather take them peacefully, because fighting them got really old. But MANY insisted they didn't want to go to jail. That's when they had all kinds of problems. If they bought the ticket..fuggums.

Have fun with the kids tonight and be safe.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I was at work when it happened. I cried. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X