The Rev is risen.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rev is risen.............

Hey everyone,just wanted to say hello.Just got my internet back from Hurricane Ike.Tried to write before from other computers,but for some reason,I couldn't post.My house was destroyed pretty much(Three huge pecan trees smashed through it,we stayed,so that was really interesting)but my family and I weathered the storm,so to speak.I am staying at the house so I can protect what I have left and my wife and son are living in a FEMA trailer.One of my pit bulls,affectionaly named DIO was killed but it could have been worse.Just wanted to say hey.............
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Oh man, sorry to hear about your dog. It's good to hear that things are finally turning around in those parts. Good luck with the future!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

It's so good to hear from you bro!! Glad you are all ok, and sorry for your loss regarding Dio.

Comment

Oh man, natural disasters like that sure show me how damn unfair life really is sometimes. Sorry to hear about your house and your pooch, man.
        Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
        Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Sorry to hear about your house and dog. But at least your family is safe (though I know dogs are definitely family).

Hope you guys recover quickly.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Great to hear that you are ok. Ike screwed with us in Cinci (75mph winds), sending my kids trampolene over two fences into the neighbors yard and smashing it, knocking out power for a week, ripping up roofs and siding. Small potatoes compared to what you endured, but it was enough for me not to want to go through it again.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words,everyone..........
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
              X