X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Def Leppard / Taylor Swift

November 7th on CMT.

Here's a taste.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.
    "POOP"

Very cool. Metal or not, its always a pleasure to see those guys. Taylor swift is going to turn out to be one hell of a looker. Is she even 18 yet?

Comment

How old is that chic?
      My god!!!
      -Rick

Comment

I've seen most of the Crossroad shows and I'd be willing to bet that you'll see Def Leppard at their best. The guys that do sound for this show are absolutely top notch! Well, I've probably jinxed it!
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          How old is that chic?
          My god!!!
          Born December 13, 1989 (1989-12-13) (age 18)
          She's Purdy

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
            Born December 13, 1989 (1989-12-13) (age 18)
            She's Purdy

I'm sure she would take one look at my middle aged ass an run like hell.
            -Rick

Comment

If you guys have never watched Crossroads, do yourselves a favor. Some of the reruns that are really good are

1) Pat Benatar and Martina McBride
              2) Sugar Land and Bon Jovi
              3) Heart and Wynonna Judd
              4) Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
              5) Lindsey Buckingham and Little Big Town
              "POOP"

Comment

I saw the Lindsey Buckingham one... simply fantastic.
                Lindsey is one of my favorite guitarists. Phenomenal writer and player.

The Bon Jovi one was allright, but not great. Bon Jovi is a wannabe country band now anyway.
                -Rick

Comment

Lindsey is one of the most underrated players on this planet. I have two friends that are session cats in Nashville and Muscle Shoals and both will tell you that Lindsey is their number one influence.
                  Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 10-31-2008, 12:42 PM.
                  "POOP"

Comment

Amen to that.
                    I have more than a few Lindsey CD's (solo stuff) and I never get tired of listening to them.
                    Every time I put one in, I hear something different. His playing style is incredible.
                    Combo of Bluegrass picking and classical.
                    -Rick

Comment

That was cool because she didn't put too much of the "Country Drawl" I cannot stand. Sorry, I am not a Country fan one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                        Amen to that.
                        I have more than a few Lindsey CD's (solo stuff) and I never get tired of listening to them.
                        Every time I put one in, I hear something different. His playing style is incredible.
                        Combo of Bluegrass picking and classical.
                        even better then ;

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                          That was cool because she didn't put too much of the "Country Drawl" I cannot stand. Sorry, I am not a Country fan one bit.
                          Amen! I don't like country, pop, or Jazz, and very little very little classical,

Comment

Joe sounds good on that, she doesn't sound like a great singer but then I suppose it's not her style.
                            And why are they playing it so slow?
                            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Only just caught this and it was AWESOME! Taylor should tour with them full time!! Well, I wish she was there when they played here last year.

I initially ignored this when I saw a torrent for it, but my brother showed me Photograph and I was hooked!!

Comment

Working...
                              X