No announcement yet.

Saw Coldplay in Detroit last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad ..your right. This song is way cool..how could 16 million people be wrong. This song is waaaaayyyy better!!.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Kd7IGPyeg

I gotta kick bands like Nevermore to the side..what was I thinking?
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hate Coldplay. Their music is ghey chic music and the singer is a total ass married to a stupid spoiled cunt. If you like em, thats great. I hate them and all the wannabes that theyve spawned, New Republic, etc. Its a whole category of music that I hate. I hate them more than I hate Obama. They were on SNL the other night with their little matching jackets with the colored ribbons that are supposed to mean something? Just super ghey.

Comment

Man, I'm more blown away with each Coldplay link I click on.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N9rH...eature=related

OK, I must change my tampon now..these songs made my cooch flow like the ol' mississipp!!!

Oh, I got bloating pains. I'm going to curl up with a good book and listen to some Coldplay. Hopefully my cramps will fade to these lovely dittys...Oh, my tittys.

Tootles,

Billie Z Bubbles

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So that's Coldplay? I thought Matt Tuck played a Rhoads? That didn't look like a Jackson to me.
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Oh..one last vid to share.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVlb3FhmLKo

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
              I hate Coldplay. Their music is ghey chic music and the singer is a total ass married to a stupid spoiled cunt. If you like em, thats great. I hate them and all the wannabes that theyve spawned, New Republic, etc. Its a whole category of music that I hate. I hate them more than I hate Obama. They were on SNL the other night with their little matching jackets with the colored ribbons that are supposed to mean something? Just super ghey.
              Yeah, Like Ben stated..I just have no use for this pop dribble. In fact I never liked any bands that were on SNL with the exception of Skid Row, Billy Idol and Tin Machine..as far as I can remember. But that dude that won the last American idol was on the weekend ..whatever the fuck his name is..he can sing. So, I give credit due to any talent really.

Yes, I'm 100% Metalhead and proud of it, but I love alot of bands that would surprise some folks...but they ooze with musical value and talent.

Coldplay is a bitch band..plain and simple.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by VitaminG
                thank gods! I've been having a bitch of time getting mine to grow in. Besides, IROCs cost a bundle over here & my fat ass is starting to look goofy in my tighter-than-tight black jeans tucked into my white hi-tops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAOIa...eature=related
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

BillZ: I still like Coldplay, but I also gotta say that you never fail to crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                    I hate Coldplay. They were on SNL the other night with their little matching jackets with the colored ribbons that are supposed to mean something? Just super ghey.
                    I saw that too. I never paid any attention to them until SNL. It made absolutely no sense to me what so ever. Now that I have clicked the links that horns posted I feel ill... no shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                      BillZ: I still like Coldplay, but I also gotta say that you never fail to crack me up.
                      Chad, bro you can enjoy anything you wish..don't let some dickhole like me ruin it for ya.

I just gotta be me..

Comment

I like that Clocks song by them... really cool riff for guitar and Mario Paint! My guilty pleasure is the occasional song by the Used, Silverchair or early Green Day. I used to really like Nirvana and still do, but the fact it seems like there is something about them in the news every week and they are on the radio everyday kind of burned me out.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          I think Warrant, Winger, Def Leppard, Poison, are for pussies..but at least there's "guitar" shit goin' on

Best line in the thread...

Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post

Best line in the thread...

Haha..I don't even realize what I say as I'm saying it..it just comes out.

Hey, its a gift..that'll be a nice sig for you..especially here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                              You know how I know you're gay? How? You like Coldplay.
                              thats exactly the same thing I thought of when I saw the thread title:ROTF:
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Coldplay is meh, i'm impartial to them.
                                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X