Saw Coldplay in Detroit last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaronharmon View Post
    You have to admit, several of the replies were pretty fucking insulting.

C'mon man, don't be so serious. I mean you are talking about Coldplay on a Jackson forum. I think Warrant, Winger, Def Leppard, Poison, are for pussies..but at least there's "guitar" shit goin' on in there.

Hey, man, if it makes you feel any better..I'll take you to see a Celine Dion show. Then we'll come home and watch "Sleepless in Seattle."..

I'm really a nice guy..kinda romantic too. Well, I do like to eat ass.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm sowwy.

I actually listen to SOME non-metal stuff; mainly classical when I'm doing homework(Gotta have that enlightened feeling when I'm doing math). I own an iPod, actually more like three though two are destroyed, and I have short, simple hair. Not all of us are the same, just our close-minded views on music, that's all. Now that I'm done this, I'm going to do some absolute value equations and listen to some tech-death.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
        :ROTF:

Last time I was dragged into a "fag" concert, I was a senior in HS and this chick took me into a Rick Springfield concert with Men At Work opening up.

Nice scenery of chicks and after the concert I split her wedge into a peel, which made it all worth while. Well... sort off, I am still haunted by Mr. Soap Opera strumming a Tele.

But now I know better........ unless is dragging me by my short-and-curlys I wouldn't be caught dead watching Coldplay.
        ..Fuggin' Joe..Scarlett Johanssen, Jessica Alba. oooh, I think I'll be shaving my short-and-curlys off for that occassion. I could take a couple xannys to get thru a Coldplay show. If I HAD to for Jessica Alaba's ass. Sure, yeah..why not?

Actually I don't think xannax would work for a Coldplay show. I know, I'll shove a sharpened #2 pencil up my ass while Coldplay is playing.. so it will divert the pain from my ears to my ass!!!:idea:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I guess I just got a little riled up. I tend to be pretty open minded and try to keep my insults to a minimum except for the ocasional joke. They are rarley personal attacks though.

Comment

Just because I like Jackson Guitars doesn’t mean that I am going to trade in MP3 player for a cassette deck and grow a fucking mullet.
            thank gods! I've been having a bitch of time getting mine to grow in. Besides, IROCs cost a bundle over here & my fat ass is starting to look goofy in my tighter-than-tight black jeans tucked into my white hi-tops
            Hail yesterday

Comment

I guess I just got a little riled up. I tend to be pretty open minded and try to keep my insults to a minimum except for the ocasional joke. They are rarley personal attacks though.
              Dude, there is a difference between personal attacks and ball bustin'..

We're just bustin your balls..

A personal attack on the other hand would be like. ummm...:idea:"Fuck you, you piece of shit! You fucking fuck..I will come over your house and fuck your couch with you on it"..or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                thank gods! I've been having a bitch of time getting mine to grow in. Besides, IROCs cost a bundle over here & my fat ass is starting to look goofy in my tighter-than-tight black jeans tucked into my white hi-tops
                Ah, Camaros. the Redneck Lamborghini.

Comment

It's okay. We understand. It's just that this "Coldplay" you speak of is what would be considered a foreign concept to us. Me listening to Coldplay is like talking to me in Swahili; I hear it but I have no clue what it is and it doesn't do anything for me.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    Gary, that is the look of champions!!

Ben, take note..This is how you will dress in school. It has worked for me many years..chicks dig me.

Comment

Aaron ..here man. Watch this 10 fuggin' times. It will squash all memories of Coldplay!! I'm just trying to help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hICOqClW2w

Comment

Edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T20soQbZmrk

Remember your vowels kids!
                        Last edited by Ben...; 11-04-2008, 09:53 PM.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post

Edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T20soQbZmrk

Remember your vowels kids!
                          Ben.. I can imitate Nathan Explosion to a fuggin' T! I'm going to put something on my answering machine. If DK ever needs a frontman..I hope they call!!

Comment

Coldplay are a great band if you just like music and aren't too constrained by labels or popular opinion.

I love about half their stuff, and dislike the other half.

but the half that's good, is really fucking good.

they do a great show too, caught em at Coachella in 2004.
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yeah..Coldplay totaly rules!! Wow, I was missing on this all this time??!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_exesnCA5Y

Dammit!

Comment

Wow, that song sucks....and the video is terrible. Yeah, let's spin the screen in 360 degree motion for 4 minutes....I actually didn't watch the whole thing, but that's how long youtube says it is.

Anyway, I dig their first two albums. However, this isn't the forum to be saying that. lol

Guitarist does get points for playing a Jaguar (thought I'm not 100% sure as the screen was making me dizzy).
                                Last edited by Chad; 11-04-2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X