Marijauna decriminalized in mass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    I've met plenty of motivated, well educated, responsible people who smoke weed and do so more than anyone would think. They won't show up to work high on pot or drunk for that matter

I don't think you can blame weed for all lack of motivation. 40 year olds living in their moms basement would still be in the basement with or without said weedage...

That's what I say. I've known plenty of people who don't smoke weed, but are complete losers too.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I show up at work high all the time and I do great!

Comment

i used to smoke half ounce a week but it made me paranoid as fuck so i stopped smoking it regularly. i still have the odd joint now and again but not as much as when i was younger
        "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

That's hilarious!!

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          ..I took a xannax and cleaned the fuck out of my already spotless house. So I waxed the tub with car wax. I got about 30 coats of wax on my tub..it's shines like a prestine Barret Jackson sumbitch..

That's the kinda shit I do when I'm high!! I can't stay still, I can't STFU. I recorded and write all my music when baked. I call it my "inspiration", and it has truly worked! The only time I want to leave my house is when I'm "inspired"..

OK..I gotta poop, and help my kid with his homework..again!! But, he made the honor roll!

Be back later..
          Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 11-15-2008, 04:25 PM.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by gotwtt View Post
            i used to smoke half ounce a week but it made me paranoid as fuck so i stopped smoking it regularly. i still have the odd joint now and again but not as much as when i was younger
            Quit smoking mexican shwag and you wont have that problem.

Comment

I never had any motivation (or I guess you could say I had a fear of trying and failing) even before I started smoking. When I smoked, I think it was just to make myself feel comfortable with that state of affairs so I would never have to question it. Sometimes I think you just seek out whatever will make you feel OK with what you already are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                I show up at work high all the time and I do great!
                Yeah, well, brain surgeons can do that. Thank god you're not a roadie... :ROTF:

Originally posted by tooslowhand View Post
                I never had any motivation (or I guess you could say I had a fear of trying and failing) even before I started smoking. When I smoked, I think it was just to make myself feel comfortable with that state of affairs so I would never have to question it. Sometimes I think you just seek out whatever will make you feel OK with what you already are.
                Yeah, I certainly figure that's possible. I know for me, I accomplished more in a year or so after I quite being chronic than I did im 18 or so years of smoking my brains out. Although, with friends around I prolly burned a half O or more daily with no issue. Some days, considerably more.

YMMV

Comment

My tech smokes like most people breath! He lives for the herb! He's also one of the most gifted woodworkers I know. He is kind of slow on string changes. It takes him about 30 minutes, per string.
                  "POOP"

Comment

I say make it legal and then tax the fuck out of it. Goodbye national debt!
                    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      I say make it legal and then tax the fuck out of it. Goodbye national debt!
                      BINGO..that and the Church. If the churches disappear with the debt..that would be fine with me!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                        My tech smokes like most people breath! He lives for the herb! He's also one of the most gifted woodworkers I know. He is kind of slow on string changes. It takes him about 30 minutes, per string.
                        I can change strings with my hands tied behind my back on a dark stage in less time than it takes for a guitar player to realize I have his guitar.

Comment

I have seen Ace in action and we were VERY "inspired"..he worked his ass off, but had fun!!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                            God damn I fuckin LOVE drugs!!!
                            I don't know why but this made really laugh
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                            X