Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum log on problems ?

forum log on problems ?

In the last few days I've had 10 + log on problems ,anyone else ?
    Is it vista or forum ?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Forum is going through some upgrades.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Forum is going through some upgrades.

cool ,so my lame ass vista is not the problem .

Comment

I figured it must be an upgrade because I wasn't having problems elsewhere. We were in the chat last night and that bastard would freeze up every other post. I finally decided to re-boot and that screwed the pooch. From that point on, it wouldn't allow me to logon.
        "POOP"

Comment

same here, you could see the guitar gallery but no log in

Comment

It's really acting funky now. When I post a message and hit "Enter," it tells me that I had already posted the message. Maybe it's a post whore feature!
            "POOP"

Comment

doing same here

Comment

Sorry guys. Was upgrading the PHP version on the server for the new gallery hopefully to be released tonight.

Comment

No problemo! Just a couple of other things taking place for me. The forum loads fine, but when I click on a specific topic, it loads, then loads again and then again. Finally, in order for my post to register, I have to exit the forums entirely. The site freezes immediately after I post. Maybe that will help you make what ever adjustments are necessary.
                  "POOP"

Comment

plus I'm getting error message ,
                    PHP Warning: Module 'gd' already loaded in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Module 'mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

hope that helps

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty squirrely here too...

Comment

Okay. I'm not the only one. I kept getting this thing asking if I would like to save a funny named file. I opened the file in Wordpad and it had a bunch of layout stuff.

Funny thing; It wouldn't let me on today on FF3 so I went on Chrome and it let me on. I then cleared my history on FF3 and it worked again. Strange...
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

No problems here.
                          FF3 user on a Model T PC.

Comment

I've been poking around trying to find something and can't reproduce any issues J told me earlier or anything you guys are reporting.

J, is it fixed now? U still need me?

I'm using FF and no issues at all.

Pat
                            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

It's beyond confuckered! Everything I mentioned earlier is still the same.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X