No announcement yet.

forum log on problems ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALRIGHT! Upgrading vBulletin is a bitch and we appreciate the efforts! Thanks J
    "POOP"

Comment

I'm good .Upgrades to the gallery sounds cool !!!
      Thanks
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Everything was all fine and dandy for a bit but now I'm getting weird "fatal error"-type things whenever I post something. I have to hit the refresh button for it to post. It only posts after I get the standard "Duplicate Post" thingermabobber I've been getting the last day or two. Hopefully things get figured out soon. Good luck Mr. Jeremy!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

did it look like this?

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24576 bytes) in Z:\Inetpub\wwwroot\jcf\jcfonline\www\forums\includ es\class_mail.php on line 834

Comment

increased the memory size... should be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
              did it look like this?
              Precisely that.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
              X