I'm sick of IE ,to many problems ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox
    "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
    Zakk Wylde

Comment

It's not IE, it's the morons out there who write malicious code to bring down IE. They use Firefox and Chrome and Opera because they're "underground" and not part of the Corporate Machine (yet).

If you want IE to run better, petition your elected officials to declare computer hacking/virii/etc terrorist activities punishable by death with no age restriction.

Fry a few 15 year olds and you'll see an entire sub-culture disappear.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          It's not IE, it's the morons out there who write malicious code to bring down IE. They use Firefox and Chrome and Opera because they're "underground" and not part of the Corporate Machine (yet).

If you want IE to run better, petition your elected officials to declare computer hacking/virii/etc terrorist activities punishable by death with no age restriction.

This. I don't know about frying them, but a few years in the pen being someone's girlfriend will probably learn 'em!

I went to Firefox a couple of years ago and never looked back at IE.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

lerxstcat. I have been using firefox also and almost forgot about IE but the newest release has been crashing like a MoFo

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

you recently had to reformat due to a virus? Nice to see I'm not the only one who visualizes violent things happening to those who fuck with my computer...Sometimes, I just imagin I'm taking a hammer to their skulls…Is that bad???
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
              X