No announcement yet.

Married for 21 fuggin' years today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What more can I say except I applaud you both! You are truly a rarity as most don't make it that far in this day and age. I tip my hat to both of you!!
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

way to go bro I got 19 years in not to far behind ya.............

congrats
      “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        I've yet to find a woman I want to spend more than 20 minutes with once I've blown my beans, more's the pity.
        I was going to say something similar, but I think I made it maybe 21 days.

I do have one guitar that's been with me almost 22 years now, though, and another one about 17.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Congrats, Bill!! I was married for 3 years, happily divorced now for 7. :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great to hear! Congratulations! I'm going on 9 years married. And while this is awesome for you and your wife, think of how even more priceless this is to your child/children.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Congrats, Bill!! I was married for 3 years, happily divorced now for 7. :ROTF:
              Bullshit, you'd take her back in a heart beat!
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                Bullshit, you'd take her back in a heart beat!
                I seem to recall Joe saying something about wanting to *take away* her heart beat. Maybe you're getting it mixed up.
                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Yeah, what Necro said!

Comment

Yeah, I remember Joe saying "Never trust red-heads". Isnt that right Joe?
                    Sam

Comment

Awesome Horns 666! I know the feeling-34 years this week for us. Three kids and four grandchildren later it's better than ever. Life is too short and too much fun to be alone.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                        Yeah, I remember Joe saying "Never trust red-heads". Isnt that right Joe?
                        Yeah, redheads tend to be crazy; though, my ex wasn't a redhead.

Comment

Grats horns! I'm sure theres plenny more of these anniversarys to come yet!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Yeah, redheads tend to be crazy; though, my ex wasn't a redhead.
                            Just crazy? It's something to do with vaginal hormones or something, they are all like that. Just "accidentally" say another girl's name while on the nest if you don't believe me.
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

DING DING DING
                              "POOP"

Comment

LOL That's one crazy redhead for ya! :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X