Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit the nail right on the head.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Congrats, Bill! I am just about to get married and she is as old as your married life, LOL.

Comment

Congrats Bill. You rarely see people commited that long....unless they are committed to an asylum. Of course, I don't think there is much difference betwen marriage and insanity...hehe. -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Wow, Val and I thank you for the awesome responses. We had fun reading them! Yes, I jumped the gun for a nice rock last year on our 20th. I "upgraded" her wedding ring with a uber quality 1 ct. We juat had that jewler look at the prongs to see if they were cool..we don't wanna lose that fucker. We just went out for a great dinnner watched a movie at home..like old people do. But Vinny had basketball practice all weekend. So we had ALOT of time being alone. We haven't had a marathon like that in a while..Now we don't feel so old!! Man, she still looks so fuggin' great! She's so damn beautiful!!!
          I'm not going anywhere, and neither is she. We are perfect stereotypes of old school dagos. I'm all Dago and she's 50% Sicilian and 50% Romanian. I'm the boss, and she wouldn't want it any other way. I take care of ALL the biz and she's there for me and ours.
          You gotta admit..you can't replace me. I'm amusingly insane, with enough charm to have Jesus and Satan spew beer out their noses while listening to endless tales of my balls.

We KNOW the grass is never greener. Two people sharing their lives since the first Ratt album have been through it all. How in the fuck can you be with Bill Z Bub for 25 years and live a normal life afterwards...that's impossble!!!

The secret to a happy marriage is Respect! Love NEVER kept my pants on, but my respect cockblocked the shit outta me..and I'm glad it did.

Thanks man,

Bill and Val Z
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            You gotta admit..you can't replace me. I'm amusingly insane, with enough charm to have Jesus and Satan spew beer out their noses while listening to endless tales of my balls.
            ..:ROTF:.........
            I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Dammit - Another thread I missed!

Belated congrats to you both, hope you had a great one, and many more to follow.

Comment

Working...
              X